2

"Miss we've arrived" the carriage driver called through the door as he knocked on it.

"Thank you sir" I murmured as he helped me down and handed me my bag.

"No problem, ma'am" he responded grinning cheerfully.

I gave him another smile as I took my bag from him and walked up to the front doors.

I knocked three times on the door, then stepped back.

About a second later one of the doors swung open to reveal a old butler.

"Hello Sir, my name is Celine Lotta, I'm here to be a ladies maid" I said softly.

"Oh yes, I believe we were waiting for you Miss Celine, come on in" the butler said as he opened the door wider.

I walked in looking around, this mansion was very different from what I grew up in.

The old butler led me to a large room, when I walked in I noticed there were an older couple, one boy, and three girls, waiting in that room.

They all had different shades of red hair and green eyes.

I guessed by there red hair that these people were the Flame family.

"Marquis Radcliff, this is Celine Lotta, the young maid you were waiting for" the old butler said.

"Greetings My lord" I murmured softly bowing my head.

"Hello Miss Celine, I am Marquis Radcliff, and these are Marchioness Ruby, Lord Redmond, Lady Sienna, Lady Cherry and Lady Poppy" He greeted at he gestured to each person.

I bowed politely to them as Lady Sienna got up from her seat.

"I'll take her mother, I am the oldest girl after all" she announced.

"I think I should get her" Lady Cherry argued springing up from her chair.

"No, I should" Lord Redmond said hopefully as he glanced at me.

Lady Poppy said nothing all she did was look at me shyly....