11

Prince Luan's P.O.V

I let out a soft groan as I opened my fire like red eyes.

My head pounded, as I rubbed my temples, remembering all too well what had happened last night.

I made love to that woman last night, as I can remember she was covered in ice crystals, so that means she must of healed the fire marks on my body and I must have healed her ice crystals I thought with a smile.

Then I frowned before I could bring her home and make her my wife, she hit me over the head with a ice sword, telling me what happened last night was all a mistake.

"Do you really think I'll let you go that easily, after I found you" I said furiously.

The girl last night had long silky black hair and blue eyes that didn't match her coloring.

"When I find you Lady, I'll make sure to punish you" I grinned with murderous glint in my eyes.

I turned to the door when one of my most trusted Knights walked in.

"Did you find anything in the forest I told you too look in Sir Leon?" I asked more like demanded.

"No, we searched the whole forest but found nothing" Sir Leon answered.

"Hmm I see, I guess she got away quicker than I thought" I grumbled.

"Who are you trying to find anyways your highness?" Sir Leon wondered.

"The girl I've been waiting for, I found her last night but she ran away" I admitted.

"Really! You finally found her! If so that well keep searching right away" Sir Leon exclaimed as he scurried out the door.

I let out another long heavy sigh as I started to get dressed for the day.

When I was done, I headed to my office......