26

"Thank you Crystal" he murmured as he pressed a soft kiss to my mouth.

A wide smile split across my face as I slipped my hand into his.

"Shall we go tell my family?" I asked softly. "Lets" Prince Luan agreed.

The instant we both stepped out of the woods, Prince Luan's knights surrounded us.

"Your Highness, did you get your girl back?" A knight asked cheerfully.

"I sure did Leon" Prince Luan said grinning at me.

A soft laugh escaped my mouth as we got into my carriage that was waiting for me.

"Bring me home" I ordered the coachman. "Yes Milady" he answered cheerfully.

When we arrived at the Northern Duchy, Rin was waiting for me.

The instant I stepped out with Isa in my arms, Rin came running up to us.

"Crystal, Isa, your back" Rin said cheerfully as he reached us.

Rin went from smiling to frowning when Prince Luan stepped out of the carriage.

"What is he doing here?" Rin asked angrily. "Crystal has agreed to become my Wife" Prince Luan answered proudly.

"Its that true Crystal?" Rin asked turning to me wide eyed.

"Yes, its true, Rin" I said nodding my head slowly.

"Did you forgive him?" Rin asked his blue eyes narrowed.

"Yes, Rin, I did" I admitted.

"Good because if you didn't I would have killed him on the spot" Rinsaid coldly.

I rolled my eyes with a laugh as the three of us headed into the mansion.

When we walked in our mother and father greeted is.

"Rin, Crystal" Mom murmured as she patted our heads.

"Prince Luan, I thought my daughter banished you from the Northern Duchy!?" Father said bewildered.

"Mom, dad, I'm going to become Prince Luan's wife" I said softly.

My father nodded with agreement while my mother gasped with surprise.

"I'm proud of you Crystal" Duchess Fiona murmured as she hugged me closer.

"Treat her well Prince Luan or you'll regret it" Duke Alpin warned sternly.

"I will, Duke Alpin, Duchess Fiona, Lord Rin, I swear I'll treat her well" Prince Luan promised.........