16

"Our orders were to not let anyone in" the first knight replied.

"So be it" I snarled my icy blue eyes glowing sharply.

Instantly the two knights blocking my way were completely frozen.

I pushed open the doors running to the crowd of people in the throne room.

I pushed past everyone to see my family tied up and kneeled before Prince Luan and King Roman.

I clenched my fists anger raging throughout my body.

"Prince Luan will do the honor of burning the Northern Duchys leaders" King Roman announced.

Prince Luan stepped forward his fire like red eyes as cold as ice.

Fire erupted around my family just as I sprang forward landing beside them.

"Crystal what are you doing here?" Rin demanded horrified as the hot fire grew closer.

"Saving you" I answered as I formed an ice shield around my family just as the fire reached us.

The fire touched my shield trying to burn it down.

But it was no match for my freezing cold ice shield.

"What are you going to do now?" Rin asked with awe.

I grinned mischievously at him. I formed a diamond with my hands shoting it up at my ice shield.

The instant it touched the ice shield my magic exploded, completely freezing the fire which is said to be impossible.

I cut the ropes on my family setting them free.

They instantly formed ice swords with their magic just in case they had to fight.

I did the same as I turned to Prince Luan and King Roman.

They both had identical shocked looks on their faces.

"You mess with my family you mess with the ice" I said coldly as I glared daggers at them.

"Who are you?" King Roman demanded trying to cover up his shock.

"I am Crystal Fiona North, the daughter to Duke Alpin and Duchess Fiona, the sister to Lord Rin" I said proudly.

"Lady Crystal I heard you never show your face in public so why are you now" King Roman spat.

"Because you tried to kill my family obviously" I snapped.

King Roman didn't say anything else all he did was glare at me.

I just glared back at him. We glared at each other until I turned to my family.

"Lets go home" I murmured. The three of them nodded with agreement.

I got back on Streak who stood waiting for me by the crowd of people.

Mother, Father and Rin all got on there horses as well.

We rode until we reached the Northern Duchy where our knights let us in.

The instant I got off Streak Tina gave me a big hug.

"I'm glad your okay Lady Crystal" she murmured with happiness.

I hugged her back with a soft smile on my lips......