19

I sat in my room peacefully reading a book when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in Tina" I called as she opened the door.

"Duke Alpin has requested your presence in the dining room" Tina murmured.

"I assume the guests will be there as well" I murmured.

"Yes Milady" She replied with a worried look on her face.

"Very well, let's go" I said as I stood up. Tina hurried to stand behind me.

When I walked into the dining room I noticed Lady Cherry was sitting in my chair.

I walked over to her placing my hand on the back of my seat.

"Lady Cherry I believe you are in my chair" I said with a soft voice.

"Whether you like it or not, I'm sitting here so go find somewhere else to sit, you slut" Lady Cherry said rudely.

"So be it" I said with a clipped voice. I used my ice powers to stick a large Icicle between her legs.

Lady Cherry let out a screech of shock as it ripped her dress.

"You bitch" she screamed as she sprang off my chair.

I twitched my hand letting my ice dissappear as I sat in my chair.

"Wow what a bitch, she wouldn't let a guest sit in her chair" Lady Sienna commented.

I lifted my gaze until I stared straight into her eyes.

"Would you let a guest sit in your chair?" I asked.

"Of course" Lady Sienna replied with a smile. I turned to Prince Luan "would you let a guest sit on your Throne?" I asked.

"No" he answered his eyes narrowed. "Exactly, my chair is like your throne, I will not give it up just because of a guest" I said coldly.

That instantly shut the two sisters up. My family gave me proud grins as I started to eat.......