But Ji Tian doesn't know that people's hearts are always worse than she imagined.

Every day when he is about to leave work, Ji Tian will always be Xi to drinking a glass of water, but after drinking it today, Ji Tian feels that today's water tastes a little strange, like bitter medicine.

Ji Tian thought that she was feeling wrong, and when she tasted it again, she found that the water was really not delicious, so she spit out the water.

What Ji Tian didn't pay attention to was that Ye Man had been watching her drink water from a distance, and when he saw Ji Tian drinking water, Ye Man's face was irrepressibly happy, and when Ji Tian spit out the water, Ye Man's face was unconcealable disappointment.

Ip Man can only comfort himself, it doesn't matter, a sip should also be useful.

In the blink of an eye, it was time to get off work, and seeing that Ji Tian was just a little flushed on his face, but he didn't have a seizure, Ye Man was afraid that Ji Tian would leave, so he hurriedly said, "Ji Tian, you wait."

Ji Tian suddenly felt a little hot, and his heart was also very irritable, so he asked impatiently, "What's the matter?"

Ye took out a precision circuit board and asked Ji Tian, "There are some things I don't know here, junior sister, you are telling me about it."

Ji Tian still appreciates studious people, so

Ji Tian endured his impatience and helped Ye Man solve difficult problems.

However, as time went on, Ji Tian felt that his body was getting hotter and hotter, and the heat seemed to explode.

She even felt that Ip Man's body should be cool and comfortable, and she wanted to stick it on.

No, it's not right, there's definitely something wrong with her body.

Ji Tian finally woke up a little, but the strangeness of her body kept corroding her nerves.

Ji Tian felt that it would be dangerous for her to continue, so she bit her tongue fiercely, and then said, "Senior brother, I'm not feeling well, I'll go first."

"Slow," Ye Man stopped Ji Tian, feeling that it was almost over, so he said proudly, "Ji Tian, what are you running?" It's all this time, do you think it's useful for you to run?

What does

this mean? Could it be that he is like this, Ye Man did it?

Even if he guessed, Keji knew that now was not the time to ask these questions, so he stumbled out and shouted weakly, "Someone."

Ye Man was taken aback, but he knew that Xu Shichang would come to pick up Ji Tian every day, if Ji Tian's shout attracted Xu Shichang, then he would be finished.

Ye Man hurriedly chased after him, dragged Ji Tian and said, "Senior sister, don't go, what you need now is a man, don't worry, I want your body, I will definitely treat you well in the future."

Xu Shichang's face was full of pride, and Ji Tian pointed at him angrily, "You drugged it, right?" Despicable and shameless villain.

Ye Man may still be ashamed in his heart, after being blamed, his face suddenly sank and dripped.

"Stinky girl, it's your blessing that Lao Tzu has taken a fancy to you, but you still don't want to, it's really shameless."

was grabbed by Ye Man's hand, Ji Tian was disgusted and almost vomited, and at the same time she bit her tongue to calm herself down and find a way to save herself.

It's not okay to enter the space, Ye Man pulls her, and she will be taken into the space, so it's useless to go?

So, call someone!

"Help, help!"

"Slut, I'll tell you to shut up," Ye Man panicked, so he pressed Ji Tian's mouth with one hand, and tore Ji Tian's clothes with the other hand.

"Get out," Ji Tian kept scolding, but because he was drugged, he was soft and not like scolding, but like moaning.

Ye Manting's heart was on fire, and he was even more excited.

Ji Tian was desperate in her heart, and swore that if she was really planted in the hands of this scum today, she would definitely slaughter this scum into meat residue in the future.

"Bang!" At the last moment, the door of the experimental base was kicked open.

Ye Man subconsciously looked over and saw Xu Shichang.

It's over, why is this man here?

Ye Man subconsciously let go of his hand, and the next moment he was kicked against the wall, and blood sprayed from his mouth.

Xu Shichang is not in the mood to see how Ip Man is? Seeing that Ji Tian was about to fall, he subconsciously caught her and asked, "Tiantian, what's wrong with you?"

Hearing Xu Shichang's voice, Ji Tian instantly felt relieved, and then she hugged Xu Shichang uncontrollably and said in a delicate voice, "Brother, I'm hot, I'm hot."

Desperate to find a cool place, Ji Tian put his face on Xu Shichang's neck again, still feeling hot, and put his feet on Xu Shichang's face.

Xu Shichang has done countless tasks, and immediately understood that Ji Tian was recruited.

Resisting the urge to cut Ye Man with a thousand cuts, Xu Shichang coaxed Ji Tian, "Tiantian, you are good, I will send you to the hospital immediately."

However, in the next moment, Xu Shichang's was bitten by Ji Tian.

Ji Tian's strength was not great, but at that moment, Xu Shichang seemed to have been hit by electricity, his whole body was numb, and his heart was beating wildly, feeling like he was about to jump out.

At this moment, Xu Shichang even hated his self-control for being too good, he obviously wanted to turn into a wolf, but his self-control told him that he couldn't do it.

Xu Shichang kept telling himself that he must not make mistakes, which was an insult to Ji Tian.

He forced himself to pull Ji Tian down, and then shook Ji Tian frantically and said, "Tiantian, be sober, I'll take you to a doctor right away."

"But I'm uncomfortable!" Ji Tian cried, and tears were also stained on her fan-like eyelashes.

Xu Shichang simply beat Ji Tian horizontally, and then rushed out as fast as he could.

Along the way, Ji Tian's hands never stopped, he kept pulling Xu Shichang's clothes, and stretched out his hand to moat him, almost driving Xu Shichang crazy.

When he found the doctor, Xu Shichang was really not far from madness, he was not Yanagi Hui, his beloved hugged him, he couldn't help it!

Luckily, the hospital wasn't far away, otherwise he might have made a mistake.

When Ji Tian fell asleep after being given a tranquilizer, and sat in the corridor of the hospital, Xu Shichang was full of fear, and his legs were soft into mud.

He dared to say that if Ji Tian had an accident under his nose today, he would definitely commit suicide with guilt later.

He could only rejoice, fortunately he felt that something was wrong and went to see it, otherwise, he would definitely regret it for the rest of his life.

Therefore, Xu Shichang hated the culprit even more.

Then, say Cao Cao, and Cao Cao arrives. ,,Remember to favorite the URL or keep in mind the URL,URL m.. Free fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft. Error Chapter. Ask for books and find books. Chat with book friends