15

fter being paralyzed for a while, Ji Chengcheng got up and slowly observed the buds and wheat that had grown.

Now, the bud rice seedlings have grown to Ji Chengcheng's knees, and the wheat has grown to Ji Chengcheng's fingers.

Even the ginseng they planted has begun to grow young leaves.

Seriously, if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Ji Chengcheng wouldn't have believed that in just a few days, the crops they planted could grow so big, it was amazing.

What's even more amazing is that there is not a single weed in the space, which is really trouble-free.

After shopping around and feeling satisfied, Ji Chengcheng opened the system and looked at the situation of his store.

At this glance, he found that the elm money leaves and acacia flowers were all sold, which brought him more than 100 yuan in income.

There are also guest messages, asking him to put more elm leaves and acacia flowers on it, they want to buy it.

Not to mention anything else, there are more people near Yuqian Huaihua Sanlitun, Ji Chengcheng decided to get up early tomorrow and put more in the system, so that Zhang Qingyu will be less tired.

Next, Ji Chengcheng bought a book dedicated to teaching how to grow mushrooms.

Zhang Qingyu didn't know many words, but he also stood beside Ji Chengcheng with great interest to see how to grow mushrooms.

Finding that growing mushrooms also requires livestock manure, wheat straw, bran, straw, corn stalks, etc., Zhang Qingyu's heart flashed, sure enough, mushrooms are not so easy to grow.

However, compared with the income, this difficulty is nothing, not to mention anything else in the countryside, there is still manure and wheat straw.

Ji Chengcheng was busy during the day and didn't have time, so he said to Ji Tian: "Tiantian, let's go out first."

Ji Tian knew that he couldn't help, as long as he was obedient.

After coming out, Ji Chengcheng went out and prepared to make the fungus bag first.

The sound of his work alarmed Ji Chengxin, and even if he fell asleep, he still got up from the bed and asked, "Big brother, what are you doing?"

Before he made it, he didn't believe it even if he said it, so Ji Chengcheng only said, "You'll know later." It's

quite mysterious, Ji Chengxin is not a curious person, since the eldest brother doesn't say it, he doesn't ask.

However, seeing that the eldest brother was still busy in the middle of the night, Ji Chengxin bent over and got busy.

Ji Chengcheng was doing experiments at the beginning, so he made almost thirty fungus packets, and he didn't do it.

It's okay, Ji Chengxin was persuaded to go back.

At the same time, when there was no one, Gou Cao'er took two sweet potatoes and two potato eggs and went to the ancestral hall.

The Ji family ancestral hall is in the center of the village, even if there are many families around, but because the ancestral hall enshrines a bunch of ancestral tablets, Gou Cao'er still feels gloomy.

finally walked to the ancestral hall, and two "cooing" suddenly sounded above Gou Cao'er's head.

Gou Cao'er's soul was almost frightened, and when she looked up, she was relieved to find that it was actually a pigeon.

Call! Damn dead bird, let you go today, if I catch you another day, my aunt and grandmother will definitely skin you and cramp.

patted her chest, Gou Cao'er slowly approached the wooden door that had been painted with black paint, smelling the faint smell of paint on it, Gou Cao'er wrinkled her nose uncomfortably, and shouted softly, "Mother, mother." Gou