35

Ji Tian followed Sunflower to the edge of the forest, and was still curious about the friend Sunflower was looking for, and then a tiger suddenly appeared in front of her.

This big tiger is golden, with black lines, and a big king character in the middle of his forehead, which makes the big tiger majestic and domineering.

But Ji Tian was almost scared to death.

"Ahh With a scream, Ji Tian ran back to the space as fast as he could.

"Tiantian," Sunflower didn't have time to shout, and Ji Tian's figure was gone.

The tiger's yellow hair, which was originally calm, wrinkled the tiger's face at this moment, "Sunflower, what friend are you looking for?" Why did it suddenly disappear, and you didn't make it clear to her?

Of course, Huang Mao knew that humans were afraid of themselves, but who called Bai Bao was too seriously injured, and only Ji Tian was a human who could understand the words of animals, so they could only take risks.

Sunflower stopped on the tree before she said depressedly, "I was afraid of scaring Tian Tian just now, so I didn't say anything."

Huang Mao snorted from his nose, "Idiot, she will be even more frightened when she suddenly sees me, okay?" Scolded

, Sunflower hugged her right wing with her left wing, and said very unconvinced, "Humph! I'm not stupid at all, if I had said it in advance, Tian Tian wouldn't have come at all. Huang

Mao: ...

Huang Mao licked the corners of his mouth depressedly, "Then what now?" Bai Bao can't wait long?

Sunflower spread her hands, "No way, Tiantian can't come out, we can only wait."

"Then I'll hide back in the woods first, so as not to scare people," The most important thing is that I won't scare Ji Tian back who just came out.

In this way, Huang Mao and Sunflower waited anxiously for half an hour before Ji Tian came out of the space.

But in fact, Ji Tian had been in the space for an hour, and she thought that after such a long time, the tiger must be gone.

She came out first to see, if the tiger was still there, she would immediately go back to the space, if not, she would follow Sunflower to save Bai Bao.

Ji Tian's figure suddenly appeared, and Sunflower, who was already dozing off, immediately woke up, "Tiantian, what are you running, Huangmao is my friend, it won't hurt you."

"Yellow hair?" Ji Tian's eyes widened, "Don't tell me, the tiger just now is called Huang Mao?"

Seeing Sunflower's honest nod, Ji Tian: ...

"It's so funny that the majestic tiger has such a name..."

"Little girl, you actually dare to discriminate against the name of the tiger, believe it or not, the tiger bites you," a mellow voice similar to that of a twenty or thirty-year-old man suddenly appeared behind him, and Ji Tian's whole body suddenly trembled.

Sunflower was afraid that Ji Tian would be frightened, so she flew over, "Huang Mao, you are scared of Tian Tian again, believe it or not, the bird will beat you to death, Bai Bao is still waiting for Tian Tian to save you!"

As Sunflower finished speaking, there was finally no sound behind Ji Tian, but the occasional rough breathing sound and a burning gaze always made Ji Tian feel like he was stabbing in his back.

But she finally wasn't ready to run, she had known Sunflower for so long, and Ji Tian still believed it.

Sunflower flew to Ji Tian's shoulder again and stood and said, "Tiantian, I promise you, Huang Mao really won't hurt you, it's a good tiger and never eats people." For Bai Bao's