53

There are more living creatures in the space, not to mention that it is really a lot more lively.

The little chicken cubs are fluffy, walking crookedly and twisting, and from time to time they will chirp some and eat, which is particularly cute.

Listening to their chirping, Ji Tian's heart softened.

Also because of thinking about this group of chicks, Ji Tian finally became less obsessed with learning Xi.

At the same time, Ji Tian gradually discovered that she could vaguely understand what chickens like to eat and what they don't like to eat.

This made Ji Tian interested, and began to study what chickens like to eat, and later even began to study feed.

Not to mention, maybe Ji Tian is really talented in this area, learning Xi physics while learning how to match Xi feed, but for half a year, Ji Tian really relied on his own exploration and prepared a chicken feed.

Ji Tian experimented with a batch of chicken cubs in the space, and found that the chickens in the space ate her chicken feed, and the chickens in the space that could only grow up in four months now grew up in two months.

That's cut in half! Moreover, chickens raised on feed taste the same as chickens raised on grain, but at the same time, chickens that eat feed grow faster and are more likely to grow more meat.

Moreover, Ji Tian's feed formula does not use anything strange, that is, ordinary bud rice crumbs, plus sweet potato flour and potato flour, as well as fish bone powder, shell powder and so on.

The more than ten kinds of ingredients in the recipe are very ordinary ingredients, and the most important recipe is the wild vegetables that Ji Tian found in the space, which was named a nutritious dish by Ji Tian.

The reason why it is so named is because at first it is because there are no other wild vegetables and weeds in the space except for the grain herbs planted by Ji Tian.

As a result, her father got a tree into the space, and after raising chickens, this wild vegetable that grew larger than cabbage and had leaves like banana leaves suddenly appeared in the space.

Ji Tian has lived for so many years, and she has never seen this kind of dish, at that time she was afraid of poison, so she deliberately pulled out this dish, so as not to poison the chicks.

As a result, Ji Tian found that this kind of wild vegetable actually began to grow continuously, and it couldn't be pulled out at all.

And the chickens like this kind of dish, and they have no problem eating it, and they even grow faster and healthier.

Ji Tian began to pay attention to this kind of wild vegetable, she even asked Ji Chengcheng to buy a testing instrument, and the results found out that this wild vegetable is high in nutrition and rich in trace elements, especially phosphorus, which is a lot higher.

The main needs of chickens when they grow up are calcium and phosphorus.

Therefore, Ji Tian moved his mind and added nutritious vegetables to chicken feed.

Of course, nutritious dishes can actually replenish people's bodies, but well! This kind of nutrition, don't look good at growing and growing, but in fact, it is unpalatable to death, and it is more unpalatable than weeds.

Ji Tian felt that unless it was a famine year, it was estimated that no one would like to eat this kind of dish.

The feed is fed to the chickens in the space, the chickens grow very well, and then Ji Tian used the Ji and ordinary chickens who were fed the feed to detect, and found that the various elements in the two chickens were similar, that is, even if the feed was eaten, the feed chickens were also healthy chickens.