57

Remember our web address. Baidu search; Two; Five; Zero. Book.(院) or directly enter the domain name/2/5/0/s/y./c/c/

Ji Tian came out of the VIP passage of the airport with everyone, and the first thing he saw was naturally the person who came to protect them.

As the highest-level researcher in the flower country, the country now treats them as treasures, and is also afraid that there will be foreign spies assassinating them, so it has long said that it will arrange people to protect them.

It's just that, seeing the leader, Ji Tian fell directly into a trance.

This familiar look is just a much more mature but unchanged appearance, isn't Xu Shichang who is?

Unexpectedly seeing Xu Shichang, Ji Tian was very surprised.

Ji Tian took a closer look and found that he really didn't admit his mistake.

Although Xu Shichang has grown taller and darker now, his overall appearance has not changed much, but he looks more handsome, and when he gets a little closer, he can feel the strong manly smell on his body, which makes people feel secure.

Not only did Ji Tian recognize Xu Shichang, but Xu Shichang also recognized her for the first time, Ji Tian, who is twenty-eight years old this year, has really become a beautiful woman, she has not changed much from when she was a child, but her facial features have grown, her face is as white as milk, a pair of big apricot eyes are full of affinity,

and her round apple face and red face are even more enjoyable.

Xu Shichang's heart was pounding with excitement, and if his straight hand hadn't been pressed by him, he would probably tremble.

When Ji Tian and the others got closer, Xu Shichang saw Ji Tian and smiled at him.

Xu Shichang felt that the tip of his whole heart was trembling, Ji Tian was... Recognize yourself.

It seemed that there were fireworks blooming in his heart, and the corners of Xu Shichang's mouth kept rising, and he even smiled.

It's just that Xu Shichang hasn't smiled for a long time, his face is as stiff as wood, and he suddenly has more expressions, which makes his face a little incongruous.

Mu Yi, who was standing next to Xu Shichang, was even more frightened, as if he saw the sky falling.

This is not to blame Mu Yi, since two years ago, Xu Shichang has basically never laughed, training himself and them all day long, and is known as the black-faced Hades by everyone.

Mu Yi originally thought that he would never see Xu Shichang smile in his life, but today he suddenly saw Xu Shichang's distorted smile (although it is better not to laugh), but this is really scary.

Mu Yi lowered his eyes and pondered, the person who can make the black-faced Hades laugh is not the black-faced Hades Iron Tree has bloomed.

Mu Yi raised his head, swept Ji Tian and them with radar-like eyes, looked for the target, prepared to find out his sister-in-law, and then hugged his sister-in-law's thigh.

But Mu Yi only glanced at it, and determined the goal, among the old men and big men, there was only Ji Tian and a young girl, who else was besides her?

However, Mu Yi only cared about what was so good about Ji Tian, but he forgot that there was also Xu Shichang.

In less than two seconds, Mu Yi was stared at with a knife-like gaze, and it shot straight into his eyes.

Mu Yi felt that his eyes were hurting, and he hurriedly retracted his gaze and thought, was the captain jealous just now? It's too fierce!

Xu Shichang saw that Mu Yi was honest, so he didn't bother to pay attention to him, and first gave a military salute to Nie Lao and them before saying, "Hello professors, Xu Shichang, the captain of our special police team, and then our special police team will protect your safety."