8

Remember our web address. Baidu search; Two; Five; Zero. Book.(院) or directly enter the domain name/2/5/0/s/y./c/c/

For dinner, Zhang Qingyu cut the meat a little, wrapped it in egg liquid, chili pepper and salt, spread it on the steamed rice, steamed it for a few minutes, and then brought it out and mixed it directly.

The Ji family hadn't eaten meat for several months, and when the smell of meat came out, Ji Xiangming, Ji Tao, and their children almost cried.

Fortunately, Ji Xiang's family still has rice, for the sake of rice, the two brothers and sisters didn't make trouble.

As for Ji Tao, it's different, Gou Cao'er was originally a patriarchal and spoiled her only son very much.

As soon as the aroma of meat came out, Ji Tao fell to the ground and rolled and cried, "Wow, wow, wow, I want to eat meat."

Gou Cao'er pointed directly in the direction of Ji Cheng's house and said, "Go find your eldest aunt!"

Ji Chengcheng saw that his son was exactly the same as his mother, and he didn't like it at first, but when he listened to Gou Cao'er's words, his face turned black directly.

"Stop, that's your uncle's meat, you want to be shameless."

Ji Tao didn't understand at all, but when he heard that his father didn't let him ask for meat, he cried again.

Ji Chengcheng simply asked Gou Cao'er with a straight face, "Didn't I ask my eldest brother to bring back half a catty of meat and ten eggs every month?" Why is my son still so greedy?

"It's... This..."Gou Cao'er was speechless, and then she had an idea, "The eldest brother didn't take it back at all, was he ignorant of it?"

After

Gou Cao'er's words fell, Ji Tao dismantled her platform, "No, I obviously saw my grandmother send it to my uncle's and grandfather's house."

Ji Chengcheng: Damn, I guessed so.

He pointed at Gou Cao'er, trembling with anger, and finally threw his sleeves away.

In the yard, hearing his mother scolding and scolding the eldest brother for having delicious food and not honoring him, Ji Chengcheng was even more desperate in his heart.

It's sad to have such a family!

No one in the Ji family knew what Ji Chengcheng's heart was, so he had a beautiful dinner, rested for a while, washed his feet and went to sleep.

Ji Tian didn't really sleep much, but she thought that her father and mother might have something to whisper, so she pretended to sleep.

Sure enough, after a while, Zhang Qingyu quietly shouted, "Tiantian, are you asleep?"

didn't hear Ji Tian speak, Zhang Qingyu hesitated and said to Ji honestly, "Boss, I'm going to be ... A strange thing was discovered on him.

"Strange things? What the? Ji Chengcheng opened his eyes in the dark and couldn't sleep.

Zhang Qingyu didn't seem to know how to speak, and held back for a while before saying, "When I went to work today, I always felt the grass around me, as if there were thoughts, this one said to drink water, and the other said to bask in the sun, you say, am I possessed by a monster?" Do you want to go find a goddess and have a look? "

Where are the youkai here! Exposed to all kinds of whimsical ideas in the afterlife, and then thinking of what happened to him, Ji Chengcheng clapped his hands and comforted Zhang Qingyu, "Daughter-in-law, don't worry, this may be a good thing."