39

"Dad, mother, I want to go to school."

After saying this at home, Xu Shichang waited for the storm to come.

He thought about it, Ji Tian was going to study, he obviously couldn't keep Ji Tian, since this was the case, then he would follow Ji Tian to study.

As for the family, isn't there still Saturday and Sunday, now Xu Shichang has figured out what medicine is in many places in Daxingling, there are more than ten days of vacation a month, and he can earn at least ten yuan by relying on these ten days, saving a little enough.

Another one, now studying, only half a year of classes, and half a year of rest, relying on this half a year, I can also earn a lot of money.

All of that is done, if you go to school on your own, you don't lose much money.

If this were someone else's parents, the distressed child would have agreed a long time ago.

But Xu's father and Xu mother, the two of them regarded Xu Shichang as a slave in their hearts, Xu Shichang could only earn money to treat them, and nothing else was allowed to do it.

"Dog, study, just by virtue of your cheapness, you will be a dog cub all your life, Lao Tzu tells you, earning money to atone for your sins is what you should do, as for the rest, don't think about it."

Father Xu said such a series of words, completely ignoring Xu Shichang's mood.

Xu Shichang had no expectations for them a long time ago, so his father's reaction, he actually knew it a long time ago.

Standing in the corner of the wall, illuminated by kerosene, Xu Shichang looked at Xu's father with a yellow face under the kerosene light and said, "Dad, I came this time just to inform you."

Xu's father was furious, and immediately threw the dry tobacco stick in his hand to hit Xu Shichang, "Little rabbit, are you ready to rebel?" You don't listen to Lao Tzu, believe it or not, Lao Tzu strangled you.

Xu Shichang suddenly laughed, but it was cold, which made people feel cold in their hearts.

He pointed to his neck and said, "Yes! Come on! In this way, I will repay my father's kindness, and I will definitely be able to go to a good family in the next life.

Father Xu listened, his eyes were as wide as a cow, "Little rabbit cub, you threaten Lao Tzu, don't you dare to me?" also voted for a good person, Lao Tzu was miserably defeated by you, if you don't atone for your sins, you don't want to die.

Although

Father Xu scolded and scolded, he didn't do anything at all.

He actually knows very well that in his current situation, without Xu Shichang, he can only starve to death.

Therefore, no matter how much he hates Xu Shichang, he is measured, at most he will injure Xu Shichang, but he will not kill him.

Xu Shichang also understood this and dared to say so.

Seeing that his father couldn't do anything about him, Xu Shichang's heart suddenly swelled with joy.

He said with a smile in his eyes, "This matter is settled, I will sign up tomorrow."

"You dare," Xu's father slammed the table angrily, "Lao Tzu won't give you money, I'll see how you go."

When Xu Shichang heard this, anger suddenly appeared in his heart, "I earned all that money."

Father Xu squinted at Xu Shichang, "So what?" I'm your father, and my money will be in my hands. His

father was such a scoundrel, Xu Shichang regretted it in his heart, why was he so stupid in the past, he actually handed over all the money, and he didn't know how to keep a little.