27

Remember our web address. Baidu search; Two; Five; Zero. book.(院) or directly enter the domain name/2/5/0/s/y./c/c/

"Qingyu, I said how did you break up, and you don't know how to notify us?"

Zhang Qingyu's voice was cold, "What if you are notified?"

"Silly girl, notify us, we will naturally call the shots for you!" The tone of the eldest aunt is all hatred of iron and steel.

"Look at you, after working for so many years, in the end you were actually cleaned out of the house, if we come, she dares to do this, it would be strange if your eldest brother and I didn't hack her to death."

Zhang Qingyu listened to her sister-in-law's words and thought disdainfully, hehe! At that time, my mother's family helped divide the family, and all the things were robbed, and I was also responsible for the pension money that Gou spent a lot, and I lost my wife's soldiers, and I called this group of wolves because I was crazy.

Left wolf and right tiger, Since everyone has to suffer, Zhang Qingyu naturally has to choose the side with the lesser loss.

Zhang Qingyu looked disappreciative, and her aunt saw it, and scolded Zhang Qingyu in her heart for not knowing what to do, and she also lost so many things.

"You young people! I really don't know that salt and rice are expensive..."

Hearing that her sister-in-law was still chattering, Zhang Qingyu became impatient, and asked with a frown, "Sister-in-law, do you have anything else to do today?"

Sensing that Zhang Qingyu was impatient, the eldest aunt was stunned, her sister-in-law didn't dare to let a fart in front of her before, why is she so bold now.

The eldest aunt had a bad premonition in her heart, so she pulled up her shabby sleeves and said, "Sister, I don't want to bother you, but my father is sick, and the family is poor, and I have no choice but to ask you for support."

"Come on!" Zhang Qingyu knocked on the table and sneered, "At the beginning, my father said that the water spilled by the married daughter and the sick and elderly care are all my eldest brother and second brother's business, why are you looking for me?" Besides, my family has just been separated, or is it a clean house, do I have money or not? Sister-in-law, you don't know?

When Ji Chengcheng married Zhang Qingyu, he spent fifty yuan, but with so much money, Zhang's father didn't give Zhang Qingyu a dime, and he didn't even let her go out in good clothes, only let her wear beggar clothes and follow Ji Chengcheng.

At that time, what Zhang's father said was that Zhang Qingyu married someone else's family, and the family didn't give her anything, and she didn't want to take care of it, as for the dowry given by Ji Chengcheng, it should be repaid.

Zhang Qingyu has never felt the love of her parents since she was a child, so after her father and mother were so ruthless, Zhang Qingyu really thought that her mother's family was dead, and she had no feelings for them at all.

Again, Zhang Qingyu knows very well in her heart that if her father really has a serious illness of spending money, it will definitely not be her sister-in-law who came today, but her mother.

Her sister-in-law must have come to pick wool today, and Zhang Qingyu is sure that her father's illness is definitely not serious.

The eldest aunt didn't expect Zhang Qingyu to be so ruthless, her face was sluggish, and she was stunned for two seconds before opening her mouth, "My God, sister, are you crazy?" Father-in-law, but you don't care about your own father, and you're not afraid that you won't be able to give birth to a son due to lack of virtue!