9

When he woke up and found that the business was open, Ji Chengcheng was quite excited.

No matter what, as long as you take the first step, the future will definitely get better and better.

However, Ji Chengcheng has not resigned, so he must go to the county convoy today.

Since there is no shortage of food at home, Ji Chengcheng said to Zhang Qingyu, "Daughter-in-law, don't go to work today, take care of yourself at home, and give me a big fat girl."

Zhang Qingyu smiled, "Why do you and Tiantian think that the child in my belly is a girl, don't you like your son?"

Of course, Zhang Qingyu is not patriarchal, she will say this, purely ridicule.

However, Ji Chengcheng thought in his heart, because I had already seen my poor little girl in my previous life.

At that time, Zhang Qingyu was only seven months old, coupled with dystocia, when the child was born, his whole body was bruised and he was not breathing.

When Zhang Qingyu heard this, she was also devastated, and her blood collapsed directly, and there was no good doctor in Sanlitun, so she was not saved.

Whenever he thinks about why his daughter-in-law left, Ji Chengcheng hates the dog's teeth itching.

Don't tell him anything about the child's ignorance, the dog was already six years old at the time, so he was not sensible.

Moreover, if he had apologized afterwards, Ji Chengcheng might not hate him so much, but after Zhang Qingyu died, Ji Chengcheng heard the dog say that it was good to die.

It was this sentence that planted the seeds of hatred in Ji Chengcheng's heart.

Even if the dog is small, Ji Chengcheng is not ready to let him go, and he has been waiting for an opportunity to kill him.

It's just that the dog doesn't know if he is blessed by God or what, no matter how Ji Chengcheng deals with him, he can escape safely, and even because he is following him, Ji Chengcheng is bitten to death by a poisonous snake.

Ji Chengcheng now doesn't know how to deal with dogs.

There is no other way for the time being, Ji Chengcheng can only remind Zhang Qingyu, "Daughter-in-law, the dog is a poisonous heart, you are heavy now, usually stay away from him, lest he hurt you, you know?"

Zhang Qingyu nodded stunned, she didn't understand why Ji Chengcheng said this, but Ji Chengcheng wouldn't harm herself, just listen to him.

Ji Tian, on the other hand, was already stunned.

Why did her dad say that? Could it be that he was also born again?

Ji Tian was willing to talk about the space, but he didn't say anything about his rebirth, because he was afraid that his father and mother would be sad when they found out.

Unexpectedly, her father was actually the same as her, the only thing Ji Tian didn't know was when did her father come back? Maybe it's after he dies!

That's fine, at least in my father's heart, she has always been fine and hasn't experienced those hardships.

After explaining Zhang Qingyu, Ji looked at Ji Tian honestly and seriously, "Tiantian, you remember, about your space, as well as the strangeness of my system and your mother, you can't say anything about it, you must keep it secret." If someone knows, our family of three may be caught and sliced, or we may be arrested and locked in a small dark room, and we will not be able to come out for the rest of our lives, you know?