38

Time flies, and before you know it, autumn has arrived.

This autumn, the villagers of Sanlitun are not only busy harvesting grain, but also busy drying mushrooms.

Nowadays, except for a few families in Sanlitun, other families are basically growing mushrooms.

Although it is troublesome to grow your own fungi, but because of Zhang Qingyu's cheat, as long as the fungus grows badly, you can find Zhang Qingyu to take a look.

The fungus is not sick, the yield is good, each family harvests a few hundred catties of fresh fungi, and more can harvest a few thousand catties.

The mushrooms can't be left for a long time, so the villagers have to dry the mushrooms every day and harvest grain, and they are really tired and can't straighten their waists.

But no matter how tired you are, everyone is happy, as long as you have money, even if you are tired, someone is willing to die.

Ji Tian was also very happy to see this situation, no matter what, this time life in Tunli has become better, and my father will let everyone save more food, and in the future, he will definitely not starve so many people to death like in his previous life.

When the big thing in Tunli is solved, what Ji Tian wants to do most now is to go to school.

In Ji Tian's last life, she only went to school at the age of eight to start studying, and when she was ten years old, her father died, and she never entered the school again.

What Ji Tian used to envy the most was that he was admitted to university and had a worker with an iron rice bowl.

However, Ji Tian remembered that it seemed that when she died, there were rumors that the university was going to suspend classes and not recruit people.

Ji Tian calculated that the time when the class was suspended was about 1965

, and there were still ten years.

Today's school is the 522 system, that is, five years of primary school, two years of junior high school, and two years of high school, which has been going for nine years, plus going to university, she is starting to study now, and there is not enough time.

But it doesn't matter, even a high school student can work as a worker in a factory, which is much better than digging in the soil.

Of course, the most important thing is that workers have a high status and are easy to be looked down upon.

Ji Tian has already heard her father say that she is not ready to have any more children, there are only two daughters in the family, Ji Tian does not think that her daughter is inferior to a man, but other villagers look down on her daughter, and say that if you don't have a son, you will be out of business.

It is certain that as long as Ji Chengcheng says that he doesn't want a son, there will be many people who will persuade Ji Chengcheng or say something to look down on him.

But Ji Tian once saw what Gou Aotian did, and she felt that whether a child is a boy or a girl, filial piety is the best.

And if you want to be filial, you must first have your own job and earn money, so that you can be filial to your parents.

Ji Tian's dream in the future is to bring his father and mother to live in the city, and if he wants to realize his dream, the first thing is to study hard and take the university entrance examination.

decided to wait for Ji Chengcheng to help the villagers buy mushrooms and come back, Ji Tian mentioned that he was going to study.

Hearing this, Ji Chengcheng was a little embarrassed, "Tiantian, or you wait a few more years."