19

Qingyu has already used the homespun cloth he bought last time to make a new set of clothes for Ji Tian and Ji Chengcheng, and since he is going to the county seat today,

Zhang Qingyu changed the new clothes for the two of them.

The color of the new clothes is cyan, Ji Tian doesn't like it very much, but when he wears clothes without patches, and smells the faint fragrance that belongs to the fabric, Ji Tian still has joy in his heart.

It's just that I didn't see Zhang Qingyu change, so Ji Tian asked, "Mother, where are your clothes?"

Zhang Qingyu pursed her lips and sneered, "I'm pregnant now, I can't wear a dress after confinement, it's a pity, let's put it on first!"

"It's not that our family has no money, why do you save so much?"

You can't wear new clothes for the whole family, so Zhang Qingyu can wear old clothes alone!

Ji Chengcheng immediately turned on the system and prepared to help Zhang Qingyu buy another one.

Zhang Qingyu couldn't see the system, but she could see Ji Chengcheng's hand moving, and she knew what he had done with a guess.

"Boss, I said I won't buy it if I don't buy it, listen to me, let's go to the county seat quickly! It's late, but you can't get on the bus.

Zhang Qingyu was too stubborn, firmly holding Ji Chengcheng's hand and not letting him do it.

"You!" Ji Chengcheng gave Zhang Qingyu a helpless look, but still listened to her and put his hand down.

It was very troublesome to go to the city, you had to walk to the brigade first, take an ox cart to the commune, and then take a car from the commune to the county seat.

It takes at least two or three hours to get to the county seat.

If you have a car, or a motorcycle, you can save at least half the time.

It's a pity that there are not a few tractors in the city now, and motorcycles are even more impossible.

Three hours later, the county seat arrived.

Dafang County is a city with a long history, the city walls are towering and tall, and there are many knife marks and scratches on the stone wall, etc., which are all traces of history.

It was the first time Qian Baozhu had seen the three-meter-high city wall, it was too tall, and she stared at the city wall firmly with her obsidian-sized eyes, reluctant to move away.

Not to mention entering the city, the clean and neat bluestone slab floor, and the magnificent and spacious shops along the road are all things that Ji Tian has never seen.

Ji Chengcheng walked too fast, Ji Tian couldn't even see it, and he couldn't wait for eyes to grow on his head, so that he could look good.

As for the city, Ji Chengcheng is very familiar with it, he took Ji Tian and Zhang Qingyu directly to the best restaurant in the county.

Most of the restaurants are still privately owned, not state-run restaurants, and they don't need tickets, as long as they have money.

The restaurant that Ji Chengcheng went to was called Lao Wang Restaurant, and the owner's surname was Wang.

Although Lao Wang's Restaurant is only a roadside stall, the flow of people is very large, and all five tables are full.

Ji Chengcheng was not in a hurry, so he hugged Ji Tian and stood next to Zhang Qingyu.

Although Zhang Qingyu ate some steamed buns to cushion her stomach in the morning, she is now pregnant, has a large amount of food, and has been hungry for a long time, so she admits it even if she spends money to buy food.