59

Xu Shichang didn't know at all, Ji Tian was actually confessed, because Ji Tian's behavior was no different from usual, Xu Shichang didn't see it at all.

As soon as Ji Tian came out of the experimental base, Xu Shichang hurriedly greeted him, and handed the milk tea in his hand to Ji Tian and said: "Tiantian, this is the milk tea that my Xinjiang teammates taught me to cook, I tried to boil it today, it is quite delicious, do you like it or not."

"Okay! I'll taste it.

Ji Tian took the milk tea without hesitation and drank it, Xu Shichang saw the white milk tea, but he was a little sick to his stomach, and he felt that the milk tea in his stomach was ringing.

Xu Shichang said it very nicely, but in order to make a cup of delicious milk tea, he experimented more than ten times in a row.

Of course, the boiled food in front was not delicious, so in order not to waste food, Xu Shichang drank all the boiled milk tea.

More than ten cups of milk tea, even if Xu Shichang's belly is quite big, he was not able to hold up, and even wanted to vomit.

Ji Tian didn't know that Xu Shichang had suffered so much just to take a sip for herself, she casually took a sip of the milk tea Xu Shichang said, and found that Xu Shichang handled it very well, it was obviously milk, but there was no fishy smell of milk at all, but it was sweet, and there was a fragrance of tea, which was really delicious.

Ji Tian took another big sip before saying to the apprehensive Xu Shichang: "Brother Xu, thank you, it's so delicious, I like it very much."

Xu Shichang looked at Ji Tian with sparkling eyes and looked at him, his heart was itchy, and then he couldn't help it, reached out and rubbed Ji Tian's head, making Ji Tian's hair messy.

"If you like it, I'll cook it for you every day if you like it."

Xu Shichang's eyes were gentle as if they could drip water, and being stared at by this kind of gaze, Ji Tian's cheeks were inexplicably hot.

She didn't understand why, and thought to herself, it's strange, it's cold, why does she feel hot?

"Tiantian, are you working hard today?"

Ji Tian was immediately diverted, shook his head and said, "I'm not tired, I'm used to Xi, by the way, it's not early, let's go back quickly!"

"Okay, the car was parked at the gate by me, let's go!"

That's right, in this special era, Ji Tian was also given a car.

If it weren't for Ji Tian's special identity and couldn't be made public, she would definitely be awarded a military rank.

But in fact, in the secret file, Ji Tian already has a military rank, although it is a false title, but for her age, she is already the first person, which is enough to stand out from the crowd.

After the two left, Ye Man came out of the shadows and looked at Ji Tian's back suspiciously.

"Slut who hooks up with three or four, toasts and doesn't eat and drink, since you don't give face, don't blame me for being unkind to you."

Ip Man is really anxious, there is a Xu Shichang by Ji Tian's side, he is afraid that Ji Tian will be hooked up by Xu Shichang, what else can he do when the time comes?

Therefore, he had to think of a special way.

A few more days passed, and in the past few days, Ye Man was obviously a lot more unfamiliar with Ji Tian, and he was not as concerned about Ji Tian as before.

Ji Tian thought he had given up and breathed a sigh of relief.

As long as Ip Man is willing to give up, they are still good partners together.