23

In other communes, the lights are usually turned off and sleeping at night, but it is different when it is changed to Baishan Commune, even if it is already dark, the lights of every house are still on.

This is because the main breeders in Baishan Commune are snakes.

And it's also a poisonous snake, and snakes prefer to eat at night, so a lot of people don't sleep at this time.

To tell the truth, Ji Chengcheng actually admires the people of Baishan Commune, which is a poisonous snake, and a bite can kill people, but the people in their commune are not afraid at all, but every family raises snakes, which is too awesome.

However, the benefits of snakes are really good, Ji Chengcheng heard that the country has to come to Baishan Commune every year to collect snake venom, snake skin, etc., which is much more cost-effective than farming, and snake meat and snake gall can be sold, and there are treasures all over the body.

Seriously, it's too scary to raise snakes, otherwise other communes would have followed suit a long time ago.

However, even if they raise snakes, the main thing for the old farmers is to farm, and most of the land in Baishan Commune is flat, and it is best to use a tractor.

Ji Chengcheng didn't know where the village chief was, so he went directly to the first house he saw and knocked on the door and asked, "Hello, where is the village chief's house?"

Sitting in the courtyard was a white-haired old man, who smoked a dry cigarette and said, "You have been walking along this road until you reach the most magnificent brick house in the middle, which is the village chief's house."

"Okay, thank you, uncle," said thank you, and then Ji Chengcheng followed the path pointed by the old man to the village chief's house.

The old man didn't lie, the village chief's house was really magnificent, and there were two big stone lions at the door of the blue bricks, which would cost a lot of money, and it seemed that Baishan Commune was indeed rich.

Moreover, Ji Chengcheng found that in addition to the village chief's house, there are several brick houses in Baishan's commune, and there are many villagers' houses, all of which are built of stone, warm in winter and cool in summer, unlike Sanlitun, most of which are mud houses, which are neither warm nor damp.

In a village, you can tell what the living conditions are like just by looking at the houses.

And Baishan Commune is really rich and lives up to its name.

The door of the village chief's house was not closed, Ji Chengcheng stuck his head in at the gate to take a look, and when he didn't find anyone, he shouted loudly, "Is anyone there?"

"Who?"

A young daughter-in-law asked impatiently as she came out of the pigsty.

However, finding that Ji Chengcheng's dress was not bad, the little daughter-in-law's attitude immediately softened a little, "Who are you looking for?"

"Is this the captain's house? I have something to discuss with him!

"They're already asleep," said the little daughter-in-law, still shouting into the back room, "Daddy, someone is looking for you?"

"Who!"

"I don't know!"

Stranger, why is he looking for himself at this time?

Although he was puzzled, Bai Laohan slowly got up from the kang and got dressed.

The little daughter-in-law invited Ji Chengcheng into the courtyard to sit and poured him a bowl of sugar water.