But the feed is mainly used in the world outside the space, and the light experiments in the space, Ji Tian feels unsafe.

Therefore, after the Chinese New Year, Ji Tian asked Ji Chengcheng to build a chicken pen in the yard of his home, ready to feed the chicks.

At the same time, Ji Tian found that there were no nutritious vegetables around her, so she collected a bunch of nutritious vegetable seeds and scattered them in the vegetable yard rented by her family.

Afraid that only his own family has this kind of dish, which will arouse suspicion, Ji Tian also rode a bicycle, surrounded the capital, and scattered the seeds of nutritious vegetables all over the capital.

Another two months later...

Ji Tian's family said that it was in the capital, but in fact, it was far away from the city and belonged to the countryside on the edge of the city.

Therefore, even in the capital, Ji Tian's family has a good relationship with the surrounding neighbors, and they often visit each other.

No, when Ji Tian's chickens just grew up, Ji Tian's neighbor, Aunt Ge, came to the door.

When Aunt Ge came, Ji Tian was feeding the chickens, and when she saw Ji Tian standing by the chicken pen casually, her momentum was comparable to that of the captain, so Aunt Ge was a little more restrained, and her voice was lowered.

"Yo! Tiantian, you're at home today! Why are you still feeding the chickens, these are your mother's work, you are a college student, you don't have to touch these.

In fact, in Aunt Ge's heart, the girl should work more, otherwise she will be disgusted when she comes to her husband's house in the future.

However, Ji Tianke is different from others, she is a college student at a young age, she is a graduate, and she is only sixteen.

If Ji Tian marries when she is twenty years old, then she can earn at least 600 yuan for her family a year, and 2,004 yuan in four years, which is completely a golden pimple!

And Aunt Ge also heard that Ji Tian just reads, and she doesn't spend money, and every month the school gives her, in addition to her living expenses, there are still a few yuan left.

In addition, Ji Tian got good grades in the final exam, and the school would reward him with fifty yuan for a semester.

The money that Ji Tian earns, there is no girl in their village who can compare, so Ji Tian must be different from other girls.

Aunt Ge was cautious, she couldn't let go of her hands and feet at all, Ji Tian saw this, and it was not easy to talk to Aunt Ge, and said: "Aunt Ge, my mother went out to buy salt, and she just fed a chicken, I can't be tired, you are here to find my mother!" Then you go into the house with me to rest, and my mother will be back soon.

"No, no," Aunt Ge hurriedly waved her hand, "It's not a big deal for me to come, Ji Tian, you don't have to worry about me."

Aunt

Ge is saying polite words, if Ji Tian really doesn't entertain her, it is estimated that when she leaves the gate of the Ji family, she will say that Ji Tian is not sensible.

However, Ji Tian was still feeding the chickens, and in a hurry, she didn't feed it slowly, but poured all the feed into the chicken trough.

The chicken feed was all made into gray particles by Ji Tian, and Aunt Ge saw it, and asked with hot eyes, "Ji Tian, what are you feeding the chickens?"

Ji Tian saw that Aunt Ge's face was full of curiosity, and he didn't hide it from her, he smiled and said, "This is feed."

"Feed?? Your chickens grow so fast, are they just eating feed?