CHAP 30 : LOVE SO DEARLY

“Sir.” His secretary bowed in front of Jungkook, before placing a file in front of him. “These are the stories that the publishers are going to view next week. Everyone has sent their excerpts except Ms Kim Y/n. Should I give her a call?”

Fuck..Jungkook cursed in his mind. He had almost forgotten the book Y/n had to write. With so much going on in their lives, this project had taken a seat back. But now they had to get back on track with it since the viewing was due next week and he wanted the book of his girlfriend to be selected.

“Don't worry.” He said to his secretary. “I will personally contact her.”

Leaving his office, he looked at the dark sky surrounded by grey clouds as he drove to his house. When he entered his mansion, silence crept into his ears and he absolutely hated that feeling.

It had been almost a week since he and Y/n were a couple and he enjoyed every moment of the three days when she stayed with him. But she had to leave for her house as her exams were scheduled in two days.

While he showered, he felt irritated by the odd silence in his house.

He had to admit but he hated coming back to an empty house when he knew how beautiful and happening it was whenever Y/n stayed over. He hated going to an empty bed that did not have her warmth and eating alone at his dining table when all he could remember was her silly giggles as they ate.

To him without her, sugar wasn't sweet anymore and his mansion wasn't a home.

And that's when he decided what he wanted to do next. He was going to ask her to move in with him.

“Fuck it.” He muttered to himself before, taking in his keys and driving to his girlfriend's house.

He didn't care if he looked desperate right now, but he wanted her in his arms. Now.

Parking the car in front of her lavish entrance, he rang the bell a couple of times. But then when it went unanswered he decided to press the code that she had given him in case of emergency.

Pressing the code , he excitedly entered her mansion to be greeted by his cheerful girlfriend , but much to his dismay all he could notice was pin drop silence. All he could see was absolute darkness.

Worry started to flood into his mind as his mind flooded with all the negative outcomes. He hurriedly rushed towards her bedroom , jogged up the stairs and down her hall and pushed open the door.

Darkness welcomed him in. The curtains were drawn closely together so that not even a single ray of illumination of moon or street lights entered the room. In the middle of the room was a queen sized bed and his beautiful girlfriend rested inside the duvet like a cocooned butterfly. He moved closer to her frame , smiling briefly at the sight of her holding her book and eyes closed in a sleepy state. He desperately wanted to kiss her , push her hair aside and gaze into her brown eyes. But he also could not bring himself to wake her up. Slowly grasping the book from her hold , he looked at the picture that was hidden in the book. A smile curved his lips at the sight of young Y/n smiling brightly in front of the camera.

"What have you done to me,Y/n. I can't stay a minute without you." He whispered, tracing the shape of her lips. She looked so beautiful and peaceful and for a slight second he could only wonder how many men had tried their luck with his girlfriend but the thought quickly vanished. It didn't matter anymore. She is his now. She was the only woman in his life and he wanted him to be the only man in her life too.

His actions came to a halt when he looked at her stirring a bit in her sleep, indicating she was finally waking up from her deep slumber.

"Jungkook?" Y/n asked in a raspy sleepy voice . "You are here?”