CHAP 21 : ALLURE

Her pointed black heels clicked the white marbled floor as she rushed towards her husband's room in all fury. It was this morning she met with the news that her beloved husband has transferred his power of attorney to his daughter..the daughter from his previous marriage. Something , that costed her a fortune was snatched from her hand unknowingly , without her knowledge. The raven haired woman , dashed into her husband's office with full rage.

"Yeah...make sure all the papers are checked twice. She should not have any issue with the business stu-" the middle aged man , stopped speaking as his wife entered his office , throwing her iPad in front of him before slamming her hand on his desk with all fury. 

The man let out a sigh , before returning to his call. He knew he had a lot to explain.

"I will talk to you later Steve. I have some important business to handle.."

"Baby-"

"Do not baby me , Aiden. You took me to your daughter saying that she would take over the business. That's what we spoke about, but I was supposed to have eighty percent share and now after two days I am getting to see that all your multinational companies as well as the house is given to her. How can you take this decision without my knowledge?" 

Aiden scratched his head , closing the distance between him and his wife. He grabbed her shoulder , trying to calm her down but the woman swated away his hand as she is in no mood for any further delay.

"Y/n is my daughter. I have my certain responsibilities towards her . I have left her mother because I fell out of love but that doesn't mean I don't care for my daughter. She has been the best gift I have got and I am greatful for that. I have left her mother, not her . I still have my rights on her. I need to make sure that she is secure and has everything she needs. And I am her father and I have complete right to give her whatever I have earned..it's all hers anyways." 

She gritted her teeth , nails digging in her skin as she stared at her husband in disbelief. Never in her life she could think that all of her hardwork would go in vain. All the efforts she had to put in to seduce her husband , earn his trust , and make him hers..it wasn't easy. Aiden was in love with his wife and his daughter..but she played her wicked game , because she knew where her profit was... and after waiting for almost eleven years she gets to know that all her shares , all her money and property is transferred to her stepdaughter.

"She doesn't even consider you as her father , Aiden. Y/n , has her mother. Your ex wife is a big business woman too ..she has her life secured. I want my shares.. I am in no way giving my part to that bitch." Aiden stared at his wife , shocked at her sudden comments. For all these years he felt that she didn't want any of his money, at least that's what she made him believe..but today he saw a different woman.. a greedy woman who was barking at him for her shares.

"Enough.There's nothing yours.. everything is mine and I get to decide what I want to keep and what I want to give and to whom. I have kept some things for us, but other than that,  I am transferring everything on Y/N's name. And I will make sure that she accepts me and my business again."

"You will regret Aiden-" she retorted, her eyes filled with hatred and anger .

"You will regret it if next time you try to badmouth my daughter. Remember that..this is the last warning I am giving you. Stay within your limits if you want to stay under my roof." Her eyes widened at her husband's threat. All these years the man who would touch her feet , do just as she says was suddenly throwing fits and threatening her that she would be thrown out from the house..where at one point she had the belief that she would have everything in her name , suddenly she was bought back to reality thrown on the ground making her realise that she doesn't own anything. Nothing was hers.