CHAP 7 : THE DINNER DATE

He was screwed..driven in lust for her. He was crazy about her since the first time he had his eyes on her. The way the red gown was hugging her curves perfectly yearning him to touch her. The way she was walking graciously in the crowd, he was waiting for a moment..a moment where he could see her , touch her. He was just looking for a one night stand that night, but when finally he had a chance with her on the dancefloor and he asked her, she clearly rejected him. That's when it clicked him, she wasn't a girl to throw herself on him. But he could still see that lust ,the same intensified delicious feeling in her eyes as well.

He wasn't upset over the fact that she rejected him. He was just intrigued because he had experienced rejection for the first time.

She was the first girl who had made him crazy..he was shocked with himself as well.. her one look, one touch would just bring the beast out of him.

Shutting his eyes ,he took a deep breath. He knew he had to calm the beast down there as it wasn't satisfied and he needed to act fast.

In a few seconds he ran up to his bedroom door. Slamming the door shut, he proceeded to take off his clothes, throwing them in a heap on the floor. Naked and muscles tight with sexual frustration he headed to stand right below the shower. He stood under the warm running water with one hand to support him against the wall as he inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Fuck." He muttered staring at his enlarged and veiny cock. Wrapping his hand around it , he pressed it hard. Pleasure coursed through his body as he let out a pleasurable moan. He chuckled and began rubbing faster and harder.

He closed his eyes..his mind blurred with the images of Y/n. Her cute little ass , tanned and perfectly round. Her full breasts covered in coral bikini that fit in his hands so perfectly. Her thick thighs that were covered around him. He hissed thinking about all those images that happened a few minutes ago.

His mind clouded as he imagined her long legs spread wide on the couch for him while he drove deep into her. His hands gentle at her waist but his lips attaching to her brown , perky tits roughly. He wanted to watch her breasts dance in the rhythm of his thrusts.

His imagination felt hot and real and he felt himself on the edge. He rubbed himself faster and harder , his breath becoming short and heavy. All he wanted was for her to scream his name in pleasure.

Jungkook! Jungkook! Fuck me harder ! Fuck me faster ! Fuck me Daddy!

He gritted his teeth as long and deep soul shattering pleasure rushed through him.

Shit! He hissed staring at his cum over his hands." She hasn't even touched me yet." He chuckled. "Kim Y/n."

He had never wanted anyone like he wanted her. And he didn't only want her for fucking. He also wanted her to spend time with him. He wanted to know her, and even if he denied, he wanted their intimacy to be much more than just in the bedroom.

She was enticing, alluring.

He turned his back , raised his head with his eyes closed as water pounded down on him. He stood there thinking about her soft body , her moans and her pleasurable face. Oh Fuck! That face really brought him to his knees. She wasn't a classical beauty or a sexy model. She was just Y/n. She was a girl who he was attracted to in the first view itself. She had the charisma and confidence of a lady and innocence of a teenage girl. She was just a wonderful combination , he hadn't had a clue about. And he had this rush of urge to find more about her.

The feel of her soft skin beneath his touch was so pleasant and he wanted to continue to touch her , stroke her and caress her. It had been damn hard to control himself. He was completely sure that she wanted him as much as he wanted her.