CHAP 13: SINFUL NIGHT

Patience and wait had never been more torturous for both of them as they drove under the light of bright stars far away from the city, at the borders of countryside.

It took them around an hour to drive from the beach to the location Jungkook was excited to take her to.

The wind blew past her face, letting her waves sway in the direction of wind. He managed to steal glances at her from time to time, admiring the small smile that formed on her lips, her closed eyes curtained by her long lashes all the while she sighed in comfort.

Her eyes grew curious when the tyres of the sports car screeched and passed through the large gate. He turned the ignition off, looking at her only to find her looking at him already.

"We are here." He said, helping her out of her seat belt. He circled the car and opened the door for her. He always did that when he was around. She wasn't used to such pampering. She was rich, people thought her life was easy but with that money came a lot of loneliness that she couldn't handle.

That was until a few weeks ago, until he arrived. She was so used to being around him for the last few days that she was scared he would become her habit that would be hard to change.

They had made their grounds clear. He neither believed in love nor in relationships. She on the other hand believed in love, the one she read in the books but she feared getting into a relationship, feared ending up shattered and alone like her mother. Both of them were on the same page regarding this, but they couldn't control the high rush of dopamine and oxytocin in them when they were in each other's vicinity.

"What's this place?" She asked.

"This is my home. My grandfather's home actually."

"Never knew you had a house back here in town. Sohee never mentioned it."

"She doesn't know about it. You're the first one to enter this mansion." Her heart fluttered and hair rose over her skin. She didn't know whether it was the chilling air around them or just him giving her priority that shivered her.

"Come on. Let's go." His warm and large hand contacted the small of her waist, his body warmth forming a cocoon around her. When they reached the patio, he stopped outside the main door.

She looked over at him confused and then realised, feeling awkward.

"Do you want me to look away while you enter the code?"

He chuckled, bringing her to the code box and standing behind her.

"On the contrary, I was thinking if you would dial the code while we open this door for the first time. Woman's charm as they say."

As if he hadn't already twisted her insides a lot in the evening, he left no stone unturned at night as well. Her eyes barely focused on the numbers she clicked while Jungkook guided her fingers. She was too busy blushing over the way his soft breathing hit her neck, making her curl her insides.

And then with a green go, the automated doors opened, revealing a dimly lit room. They stepped in the house together, hand in hand, step by step and shoulder to shoulder.

"Wait a minute here." He said before vanishing to bright up the room. Her eyes squinted due to the sudden illumination but then turned wide in admiration looking at the luxurious architectural house.

She was so drowned into looking at the surroundings and admiring the view that she hadn't noticed the main door closing, with him leaning against it and observing her.

"What do you think?"

"It's marvellous." She smiled looking over at him. "But why are we here?"

"Because I am going to shift in this house." He walked over to her, grabbed her hand as if she were a delicate flower and led her to his grey coloured couch. Everything was so neat and clean that she feared to dirty it.