It doesn't matter if she can't

give birth to a son, but Zhang Qingyu is still tired of her sister-in-law's attitude, and her eyelids rolled and said, "My father always says that raising children to prevent old age, and when he is sick, you will naturally treat him, and another one, what is my father's illness?" Isn't the barefoot doctor in the village still bad?

Referring to Zhang's father's condition, the eldest aunt was really stuck, and was stunned for half a minute before saying, "My father-in-law just said that he was not feeling well, and the barefoot doctor couldn't find out, so he wanted to go to the county seat."

Zhang Qingyu saw that her sister-in-law was vague, and knew that she had guessed correctly.

She looked at Aunt Ji Tian coldly, "Sister-in-law, you said it so easily, that's good, it just so happens that my man is familiar with the county, you ask my eldest brother to send my father over, and I will let Ji Chengcheng take you to the county seat.

"Why?" The eldest aunt was quite excited, and her saliva squirted out.

The old immortal in the family is just a little sick and has to be sent to the county seat, if you want to be beautiful, it is impossible to die of illness.

Zhang Qingyu helplessly supported her forehead, "Of course, my brother is a son!" I am a married girl, how much can I manage, not to mention that I can't even give birth to a son now, if I manage too much, what should I do if Ji Cheng divorces? "What's

so hard about it?" The eldest aunt clapped her hands happily and said, "Sister, don't worry, if he divorces you and you go back to your parents' house, my sister-in-law will definitely find you a good family again."

Zhang Qingyu's face darkened, "Sister-in-law wants to sell me, it's almost the same!" People would rather demolish ten temples than destroy a marriage, but you are good, I wish I was divorced, I am a black-hearted ghost.

"You me off, you're not welcome in my house."

Zhang Qingyu didn't give face at all, and her aunt was also angry, slapped the table and said, "Zhang Qingyu, I'm your sister-in-law, you dare to pick me up?"

Zhang Qingyu was so angry that her stomach hurt, and she held her stomach and looked at her sister-in-law coldly, "If you don't leave, I see that my man will come back later, knowing that you are angry with me, how will you clean you up?" The

eldest aunt was finally a little scared, Ji Chengcheng was an elm pimple, if he knew that he had made Zhang Qingyu angry, he might really beat himself.

Ji Tian was also afraid that her mother would be angry, so she didn't dare to hide outside, so she ran into the house upside down.

"Mother, Tiantian is back."

Hearing her daughter's soft voice, Zhang Qingyu's face was a little better.

The eldest aunt also got up and left, otherwise Zhang Qingyu would continue to pick herself up later, and she would be seen by a child, then her face would be lost.

It's just that after running in vain, the eldest aunt is really unwilling.

Then she directly took the two tea bowls on the kang table and ran away, "Sister-in-law, you return my bowls." The

eldest aunt turned a deaf ear, and Zhang Qingyu was almost angry.

However, she was not very lucky, and before she could go out of the gate, she bumped into Ji Chengcheng head-on.

Isn't two bowls a big deal? But to whom?

Aunt Ji Tian, don't talk about two bowls, Ji is honest and unwilling to give two grasses.