Zhang Qingyu tilted his head to look at Ji Chengcheng, "Why do you say that?"

"Think about it! If you can feel the thoughts of flowers and grasses, you must also be able to feel the thoughts of crops, in this way, you will know what the crops lack in the future, and after you take care of them, will they grow better?

"It seems to be too," Zhang Qingyu was a little persuaded by Ji Chengcheng.

Ji Chengcheng said in the dark again, "And you are really, just say things so easily, and you are not afraid that I am afraid of you!"

Zhang Qingyu pinched Ji Chengcheng's big hand and said, "Because I believe in you!"

Zhang Qingyu's trust made Ji Chengcheng feel uncomfortable.

She hid it from Zhang Qingyu when she had a system, and she didn't hesitate to tell herself that she was really ashamed of her trust.

My heart was soft, and my mind was impulsive, and then, Ji Chengcheng said, "Actually, I also have a problem, today's food, I said it was borrowed, but in fact it is not, I have a system for buying things, there is everything on it, and after buying it, it will appear in front of me out of thin air."

After

impulsively saying that he leaked his mouth, Ji Chengcheng began to regret it in his heart, and

then thought that he would not regret it again.

After all, he wants to live with Zhang Qingyu and them for the rest of his life, if he keeps hiding it, just all kinds of lies and concealment of Zhang Qingyu are enough for him.

As for Zhang Qingyu, because she had a problem, when she heard Ji Chengcheng's words again, she didn't think Ji Chengcheng was weird at all, but asked in surprise, "Is it okay to buy food and meat?" This must be God's way of seeing that we are living too hard, so reward us!

"Boss, you're amazing, amazing."

Zhang Qingyu's praise, Ji Chengcheng was very useful, he happily hugged Zhang Qingyu, ready to start enjoying the future life.

However, Ji Tian, who heard everything, said that she was going to confess too.

It turned out that she didn't say it because she was afraid that her father and mother would treat her as a monster, but if her father and mother also had abnormalities, then she didn't have to be afraid.

Ji Tian has always felt guilty that she has space but doesn't dare to tell her father, but now that she can confess, she can't wait to get up and say, "Dad, mother, I also have a secret place."

Ji Tian suddenly spoke up, startling

Ji Chengcheng and his family.

They are sensible, and if they know the most secret things, they just need to keep their mouths shut.

But children are different, they are not sensible, if they accidentally leak their mouths, then their husband and wife will be finished, and they may be burned as monsters by the villagers.

However, after hearing Ji Tian's words clearly, Ji Chengcheng also got up and asked, "Tiantian, what secret do you have?"

"It seems to be in my mind, Tian Tian found that there is land in it, and there are wells, old man, do you want to see it?"

It shouldn't be legendary, "Tiantian, you take me to see."

Ji Tian took her father's hand, and in the next moment, they changed places.

Suddenly seeing a large area of black land, Zhang Qingyu and Ji Chengcheng were extremely shocked.

Zhang Qingyu even covered her stomach directly, and after learning so much exciting news today, she couldn't stand it a little bit, and her stomach hurt a little.