1

Chapter 1

In 1965, the Sanlitun Production Brigade

From a distance, you can see the sky above the Sanlitun Production Brigade

, which is shrouded in thick black smoke, and there are more than one place.

If you get closer, you can still hear loud noises, either scolding or shouting for fire.

For everything he did, Ji Tian watched it from a distance and was very satisfied.

Hmph, Gou Dahua is shameless, even if he is a brother demon, he still wants to sell her to a lame man, and the money is used to send Gou Aotian's brute to school.

Others are okay to say, but Gou Aotian, he hit his mother and the little sister in his mother's belly, resulting in his mother's corpse and two lives, causing him to have no mother, and the hatred of killing his mother is not shared, even if he is dead, he will not sacrifice himself to let him go to college.

However, this year, the control is too strict, and Ji Tian can't run away even if he wants to.

Therefore, after she knew that she would marry a cripple, she would give up everything and burn down her house and the house of Gou Aotian.

The house is the most valuable in the farmer's family, and there is still the money Gou Dahua saved at home, if it is all burned, Gou Dahua will definitely die of heartache!

As long as he thought of them being uncomfortable, Ji Tian felt comfortable.

Ji Tian's only pity is that she was too impulsive and didn't choose the right time.

If the fire is set at night, Gou Dahua and Gou Aotian and none of their two families will want to run away, and their mother's revenge will be avenged.

However, it is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge, as long as he lives, sooner or later he will definitely take the life of Gou Aotian's dog.

The fire is getting bigger and bigger, and Ji Tian estimates that it won't be long before someone comes to the river to scoop water.

If they found themselves, they wouldn't be able to run away, Ji Tian hurriedly put his shoes by the river, making the illusion of throwing himself into the river.

As for herself, she wore Gou Dahua's shoes and carried dry food on her back, preparing to cross the mountains and mountains to the neighboring country of goose.

Now in China, it is difficult to move an inch without a letter of introduction, but the production captain and Gou Aotian are better, even if she asks and begs, the captain does not open a letter of introduction to herself.

Ji Tian can't get along in China, since now, she simply goes to the country of goose, even if she is not familiar with life, it is better than in China.

As for the beasts in the mountains, Ji Tian is not afraid, she has been an animal since she was a child, once the wolf never bit her in front of her, and other beasts should be similar.

Of course, this is actually very risky, and Ji Tian is not sure if she can avoid the mouths of other fierce beasts, but she has no choice but to take this step.

At this moment, a loud roar suddenly came from Gou Aotian in the distance.

"Ji Tian, where are you going?"

was discovered, with this thought in his heart, Ji Tian panicked in his heart, and was busy running up the mountain.

But Ji Tian forgot that she was by the river at this time, and her feet were full of all kinds of stones.