𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

The girl had respected her wished until about three hours later, when she called her.

"Hey, wanna come to the old witch house with me and Bonnie and get rid of some ghosts?" she questioned randomly with no rgeeting or no explanation whatsoever. The hybrid was too tired to even try and comprehend what her friend was trying to say.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she sat up in her bed. "What?"

"I don't know," the blonde girl shrugged, and it was clear that she actually had no real clue what was happening. "Apparently all of the people that died in the town are coming back to haunt everyone."

"Caroline..." Charlie warned, reminding her of what she asked that morning. She did not want to be involved with anything that had anything to do with Klaus or something that could benefit or inconvenience Klaus.

She could practically see the blonde girl shake her head. "It has nothing to do with Klaus, and if anything comes up, just bring headphones so that you can blare music."

"Okay, fine."

☾❄☽

CHARLIE TREADED CAREFULLY AS SHE, BONNIE, AND CAROLINE entered the abandoned witch house, the same one that they had gone too when Bonnie brought Jeremy back to life. Ever since that incident, the plan had given the Lockwood girl the creeps. She did not like the idea of thousands of dead witches eavesdropping on whatever they were trying to do there. Luckily, Bonnie assured her that the ghosts were gone.

"So this is where you brought Jeremy back to life?" the Forbes girl questioned as they stepped inside. The blonde was being very hesitant and careful. Charlie remembered that when Damon had set foot in the house, the witches had rendered his daylight ring useless until he got out. They did not take kindly to vampires.

"Yeah," the Bennett girl confirmed. "Sorry, I know it's creepy, but we needed a private place around here to do the spell."

The vampire nodded in understanding as she looked around as if she was expecting someone to pop out at them at any moment. "There's no chance it's haunted by the hundred dead witches who were horrifically burned to death in this very spot, is there?"

"They're not here anymore, and they made it clear they were never coming back," the witch assured her with a small chuckle as she began to get herself settled in the middle of a room.

"Right." Caroline nodded slowly as she took a deep breath. She was still really tense, and Charlie could not blame her because she was as well. She doubted that old and salty witches would like a part-vampire part-werewolf that was sired to Klaus of all people. "You pinkie swear?"

Like most people, the brunette girl was having a hard time getting used to being a vampire. The lights seemed brighter, everything was louder, and everything was just...a lot. It was like a hangover on crack. She was even wearing sunglasses because she could not deal with the sun. She had her headphones in her back pocket just in case the other girls needed to mention something about Klaus or Stefan or Rebekah, but she was not sure how well her tactic would work since she had superhearing. Would it magnify the music or their voices. She had yet to learn.

Bonnie was casting the spell, and all of a sudden, the wind began to pick up in the room. Everything was moving and blowing around and Charlie and Caroline backed up a little bit toward the corners of the room. "Bonnie, I don't like this," the blonde girl exclaimed, but then, someone appeared in front of the Bennett girl, holding her hands.

Charlie's eyes widened in shock when she saw who it was, having not seen the person in almost a year. "Oh, my God. Is that your—"

"Grams," the girl finished, cutting her off. Tears started to well up in Bonnie's eyes as she stared at her grandmother that had been dead ever since the night in the tomb. "I can't believe you're here!"