"There's a village here." Omega said.

Tech typed away on the computers, without even looking up. "That would explain how the wreckage was reported so quickly." Wrecker sat down in a chair behind Tech. "The crashed vessel appears to be mostly intact. The cargo aboard should be in fair enough condition to transport."

Once the Marauder landed. Everyone exited the ship. They all held their flashlights up. Tech was using his data pad to scan their surroundings. The group made their way to the ship. It didn't take them long to get to their destination.

"What kind of ship is this?" Wrecker asked.

"Don't know. No hull markings." Hunter responded.

"What?" Aurora said, walking up to the ship. "You boys scared?"

"Aurora, don't climb it yet, you don't know what's in there." He went to grab her arm but she ducked and quickly grabbed the railing, pulling herself up.

"Grow up. It's a crash ship." Aurora said, the group noticing her playful snarky tone absent. "It's a crashed ship, you best hope it doesn't self-destruct."

"Based on the severity of the impact and the lack of communication signals, the crew aboard most likely perished." Tech added.

"We don't know for sure. They could be trapped inside." Omega said as she climbed up to the door and after Aurora. "Come on." Omega said. The boys climbed onto the ship and Hunter got the door open. Hunter and Omega peered in, Hunter holding his blaster. The group slowly made their way through the ship. The eerie silence even made the hairs on Aurora's neck stand up. "Where is everyone?" Omega asked.

Wrecker accidentally kicked an electrostaff and he picked it up. "Whoa check it out. High-volt electrostaff."

Tech shined his flashlight onto the wall. "Something unfortunate happened here." He said as the flashlights shined on the markings that were carved into the side of the ship.

"What did that?" Aurora raised an eyebrow

"Whatever did this wasn't human." Hunter said.

"I will get the power restored and check the data logs on the bridge." Tech said and started to walk off.

"By yourself?" Omega questioned.

Tech turned around. "Your concern is not warranted. I will be fine."

"I'll come with." Aurora quickly said and started to follow him.

"Aurora I think you should stay-" Hunter started.

"Omega's right, Tech shouldn't go alone. I'll keep him safe." She brushed him off and the two of them walked off. Hunter shook his head and the others followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tech and Aurora made it to the bridge. Tech went first, scooping out the area, making sure it was safe. Aurora stayed right behind him, she had her blaster ready for anything. Steam hissed from the busted pipes and the two of them noticed all the scratches on the computers.

"I think we're in the clear." Aurora whispered in his ear.

Tech glanced at her before walking over to a power cable and knelt down. Aurora stood next to him, but before he could do anything the two of them looked towards the door, hearing a noise. Tech pulled out his blaster and Aurora aimed hers at the door.

"What do you think is out there?" She whispered. "A ghost?"

"Ghosts do not exist." He informed her. He pulled his visor down and looked on for a moment before lifting it back up and turning back to the cable. "We are clear." He typed on his data pad.