chapter18:my first time with a female.?

I snap back to realty and rush to the door she steps outside.

"Wait" i call out to her.

She stops in her tracks and turns to look at me, i step outside my house, to where  she is standing on my doorstep.

I don't think about anything I'm going to do, and act simply on my impulses.

I grab her neck and pull her into a kiss, ...Gosh does she have to be so tall!?

She pulls me by my waist towards her. I caress the back of her neck with my hand...Big mistake...i hear her growl that drives me crazy. She tightens her grip on my waist and as if i wasn't close enough, she pulls me even closer to her.

Our lips molding with one another, she slides her tongue across my bottom lip like she had done when we first kissed, i part my lips, granting her access. She slides her tongue into my mouth, it tastes like mint. And i can't help but suck on it, she lets out a light sigh, no real sound , i wonder if she can moan... wait, ofcause she can what am i thinking. I wonder how loud would she be...

I feel one of her hands slide down my waist to my ass she grabs one cheek and squeezes it. Hell, that feels so good, she pushes me by my waist back into the house. About three footsteps into the hallway she breaks the kiss and quickly locks the door.

The kissvgrows more needy and filled with lust. She finally removes her lips from mine, only to kiss from my chin, across my jawline, to my neck. She kisses, sucks and grazes her teeth on my neck.

My breathing is messy and my head is fuzzy. I let out big breaths, silent moans. She finds my sweet spot and a low moan escapes from my lips, she staysat that spot for a while, sucking harsher and grazing her teeth over it.

My chest is heaving, my heart racing and my blood is boiling. She slides her tongue across the spot and kissses it softly. She slides hand under my thigh and lightly grazes her fingers across my leg, she grabs it tighter, another light moan slips out and it's like something in her got triggered. She grabs my leg and lifts me taking the hand that previously secured my arms above my head and placing my arms around her neck. She wraps my legs around her waist and holds me tightly, carrying me towards the stairs.

Is this really happening?! My first time with a female ?!!

She stops kissing me and looks at my flustered face, I look at her confused as to why she stopped.

"Where's your bedroom.?" She asks, her voice sounding deeper and raspier than normal.

It's hard to speak but i manage to tell her, "second door to your left". She kisses my lips, a small intimate, and heartwarming peck.

She takes me up the stairs and goes back to kissing me, i can't get enough of her lips, i suck on her bottom lip and use my fingers to create patterns on the back of her head, her hair is way too soft. I losen her hair by pulling out her hairtie, after removing the hairtie her luscious hair falls to her face, and brushes against my face as well.

I pull away from the kiss as we are approaching my door. I know we took long toget to it, but the rooms are big, so you have to walk for a while before you getto the next room. So on and so forth.

She looks at me and slightly furrows her eyebrows.

"You'reso beautiful" i say, she smiles and chuckles, kissing me again and i feel her smiling into the kiss and can't help but smile too.

She opens my door and lays me on the bed. Her hair falls as she hovers above me, creating a curtain around our faces. She kisses me down my neck, then stands up straight. I lift my body up and help her unbotton her shirt. She kisses my chin and face while i do this. She then slides her shirt off revealing her bare chest to me. I can't help but stare at it, she has amaizing boobs, my mouth waters, what in tarnation is going on with me!?.