chapter6-part2.:

Sorry guys for the mix up. I just realised that i hadn't completed chapter6. So heres a continuation.

Rosetta:

I open my front door and sigh, smiling to myself a little. I kick off my shoes and go to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee.

I'm feeling quite....happy. I went from being pissed by her almost running me over with her car, to overjoyed and giddy, i don't know what she's doing to me but it's working, and it's scary. Despite the whole blake thing.

She makes me feel... affectionate towards her, and i don't mean the kind of affection you feel for a friend, but the kind you feel for a lover/partner. I never knew women can make other women feel these things.

It's confusing me, it's like i wang to jump on her and hold her till.... forever. The way she smells, her smile, and the way she speaks to me. The way she treats me, ...with ...respect and... adoration?...she pays attention to everything i say and makes me feel good about myself. I'm not a very talkative person but when I'm with her i just feel free and open enough to share my... everything.

I drop my spoon, and it snaps me out of my daze. I pick it up and go to the sink and rinse it out, then walk towards my couch, and get comfy. I turn on a movie.

....

I get woken up by my phones ring tone, i open my eyes and they're burning, i rub them with my finger to try and sooth them a bit while looking around to find my phone.

I find it under a pillow and look at the screen. CALLER ID:Unknown, i tap the screen and realize it's late, it's ten p.m, who could be calling this late.

"Hello" i say... barely...as you can hear the sleep in my raspy voice, that's barely audible.

"Hey beautiful" the person on the other end says, I'm half asleep and i can't figure out who it is. But that voice...it sounds good, raspy in a nice way.

"Yes hello, who am i talking to.??" I say and let out a satisfying yawn.

"Sorry love, did i wake you up.?... seems like you've forgotten me already, or is it because you just woke up.??" She says

"Oh sorry... Ms.Hayes.??"

"Yes sweetie it's me" she says in her lovely and...hot voice, what am i even thinking.??She's my soon to be...boss? "You soundvreally tired, go back to sleep"

"No, it's okay you didn't wake me". LIES LIES. "Is there something wrong.??" I ask starting to panick a bit.

"No love, nothing's the matter. I just wanted to hear your voice before i sleep." I feel my lips curl into a wide grin, like an idiot, i smile looking at the roof.

"You still there.??" She asks, snapping me out of my daze.

"Yeah I'm here" i say realising I've been quiet, smiling and just staring at my roof. "I just zoned out i guess, sorry about that."

"Am i that boring" she saysvand a part of me feels like she's smirking right now.

"No, no ...i... uhh i"- " It's okay love, don't sweat it" she cuts off my stuttering in the sexiest tone I've ever heard. " I love that i make you speechless".

I feel my cheeks burn, both from me grinning like an idiot and from the amount of blushing I've been doing.

What the hell is this WOMAN doing to me!!!

She chuckles, and i feel a little embarrassed.

"It's okay sweetie, i am doing nothing to you but awakening something that's been sleeping within you"

"I said that out loud.??!!" I say feeling embarrassed.

"Yes love". I feel myself start to sink in my couch, and start wishing a big black hlle would swallow me right there and then.

"Shiz..." she chuckles again.

"You're so cute, do you know that?" My cheeks burn even hotter.

"Me.?" I say not knowing how to reply.

"Yes love." She says, and i can only guess that she's smirking right now.

"What do you mean by awakening something that's been asleep within me.??"

"You'll figure it out soon sweety, you are smart enough" she says in a low tone that sends chills down my spine, and the good kind.

"Well yeah i guess i am."

"What are you doing Saturday.??" She asks after a while of being quiet.

"I'm not sure... i guess nothing" i say ... well more like ask.

"I'm coming to fetch you at 2p.m, wear something comfy" she says in a stern tone that creates butterflies in my tummy.

"Uh-urm o-okay" i say feeling a little flustered.

"Okay good, goodnight beautiful" she says.

"Goodnight miss Hayes". I say feeling giddy.

"Sweet dreams sweety. Bye" Her voice is so soothing.

"You as well Bye." I say and drop the call, i drop on my back on the couch and stare at the roof all giddy and grinning like an idiot.

I quickly snap myself out of it. What the hell is going on.

I save her number and get up from the couch and rinse my now dry coffee mug with luke warm water. I dry it and put it in the cupboard. I head back to the living room and grab my phone, turn off the tv and head to my room.

My phone chimes, i look at the screen while walking up the stairs. A text from Blake. I groan, feeling a bit of anger bubble up in me. I ignore his text and don't even bother reading it.

I open my bedroom door and turn on my lights. I sigh walking towards my window and closing it, together with the curtain. I turn on my heels and walk to the bathroom. I'm really tired, so i decide to not do much.

I scurry back to my room and charge my phone and walk to my closet and take out my pj pants and a comfy oversized t-shirt. I walk out of the closet and flick off it's lights walking into the bathroom i brush my teeth and wash my face. I get into my 'sleepwear' and walk out of the bathroom.

I get into my bed and let the blankets devour me.