chapter5:what the hell!

Rosetta:

I turn around on my bed, and shriek from the bright morning sun. My eyes are burning, i didn't get enough sleep yesterday as i was busy working on a few poems.

I get days where i feel so inspired to write, that i lose track of time working on multiple poems;sad ones.happy ones, sappy poems...etc you name it, i write it. ...And I'm guessing i stayed up till past 1a.m cause my body is refusing to wake up it feels so heavy. Like I'm carrying a whole truck.

I hear my phone buzz on my dresser, 'who the fuck calls this early in the morning'... i reach over my head and feel around till i feel my phone and grab it to answer whoever is calling me. I click on the screen and put the phone to my ear, to answer it.

"Hello..?" I say and my voice barely audible, as it comes out thick and strained.

"Hi... Am i speakimg to Rosetta Olive.??"... i hear the person on the other side ask.

A/N: i changed Rosetta's surname... cause i feel like this one will go well with her personality, and also the events that are to follow.

I sit up from my laying position in order to wake myself up a bit and answer clearly.

"Yes this is she..." i say waiting impatiently for the person on the other end of the line to speak.

"I'm calling to let you know that you have to be here at 'Hayes-arts and co.' in 3days time, at exactly 10a.m... mmm.... that will be ooooonn... Thursday."

"Thanks, may i ask what I'll be there for.??"

"Sorry ma'am i do not know, I'm just a messenger, but I'm sure you'll be informed once you are here."

"Okay thanks"

"Very well ma'am have a good day ahead".

"Thanks, you as well". I say and drop the call.

I wonder if i got the job or not.

...

I finally decide to get out of bed, and get myself a glass of water. I quickly chug down the water and in seconds the glass is empty.

I stare at the microwave as i warm the rest of the food i had cooked yesterday. I here the microwave chime indicating the food is done warming up. I take out the now hot plate and nearly drop it as it burns my hands. I quickly place it on top of the counter and get myself a spoon, i grab the plate and head to the living room. I turn on the tv, and look for something to watch.

After i finish my food I head for the kitchen and wash my plate and decide to go to my room as i had not much to do. I walk up the stairs and enter my room, i go into the bathroom and shower.

After showering I get out of the bathroom and head to my walk-in closet looking for something comfortable to wear.It's not so cold outside so i decide to wear a light, grey hoodie and some sweat pants that match the hoodie along with cozy socks and my black yeezy slides. I decide to put my curly hair into and neat simple low bun and a black beanie.

I put on sunscreen on my face and spray some perfume. I go downstairs and get myself my water bottle and fill it, placing some lemon slices inside and a few ice blocks. I grab my keys deciding to take a walk and lock my door on the way out.

I feel breeze against my skin as i stroll down the almost desserted sidewalk, i walk until i feel my legs start to feel limb and see a nearby park over the road. I decide to sit there, i walk over to the nearest pedestrian crossing and click on the button that turns the traffic lights red. I wait patiently, while taking a sip of my water. The lights turn red and i start crossing.