chapter8:Hi Blake...

Rosetta:

I head down to the kitchen and find it empty. Good thing she's married. I'm sure her husband called her or something.

Don't get me wrong i love my friend but she can be a bit much at times.

I turn on the sink rinsing a few of the cups on the drying rack. Why did i do that.?? Ohh maybe because i don't trust Lilly's cleaning skills enough.

I head back to my bedroom and look for an outfit I'll be wearing.

'She said to wear something comfy'...i think to myself.

I search through my closet and spot my favourite sweatpants, they are black and have 'YOU DON'T OWN ME' Written in white down each leg.

I grab them and toss them on my bed and search for a top. I find a grey turtle neck, long sleeve top with a black and white heart on the chest. I search for a jacket, and decide to wear my black cropped puffer jacket. I hate colour blocking.

I search for comfy shoes and decide to wear my black and white airfore boot, i find them and quickly grab them walking out of my closet and opening my underwear and sock drawer and grabbing my warm black nike socks and some cute matching lacy underwear.

I walk to the bathroom and moisturize my body and do a face clense and skincare routine. I decide on no make-up, well it's not like i ever really wear any either way. I grab my mascara and brush out my eyelashes and apply some lipgloss on my lips. I bush out my hair and decide to let it airdry a bit before styling it, i put it up in a messy bun and head out of the bathroom, grabbing my outfit i get dressed and let down my hair i spray a little bit of water before applying some product on my hair to tighten and define my curls a bit.

I rush to the charger and grab my phone, checking the time, it's 11a.m now, dang it!! I only have about 20 minutes or so to be done with all and any preparation i have to do.

I hurry down my stairs and almost trip over, i stop and breathe a bit before slowing down and walking at a now reasonable but fast pace down the staircase.

I decide to grab one of the muffins Lilly made and snack on it as i have no time to prepare any food.

I go upstairs to my room again and put on some perfume and tiny earings, and my infinity sign necklace, it's very special to me, and i almost never take it off unless I'm gonna be wearing something that reveals my neck and slightly my chest area on formal clothing. It's a necklace i was given to by someone very special and precious to me and i hold it close to my heart. I always hide it though, cause i don't really like talking about it.

I realise that I've been standing and staring at the mirror while holding the necklace and fidling with it after a few minutes, i snap myself out of my daze and decide to wait in the living room.

I walk down the stairs checking the time, it's now 11:23a.m and i sigh in relief as i throw myself on the couch and grab my remote.

After about 10minutes i hear my doorbell ring and jump almost falling over, due to my excitement.

I rush to get the door and open it.

My face drops as to who i see standing by the door.

"Hello Rosetta" they say...

"Hi Blake"... i say coldly as he stands by my doorway.

..................................................................
A/N. Just a little something. I know this chapter is short. But hey, I'm busy okay, schools a lot. But soon I'll be done with my exams and I'll try updating more frequently.

What are your thoughts on the unannounced show up of Blake... i want to involve a cocky guy to create a little drama, but yeah I'll see what goes well with what i already have written down.💀

Love you ✨❤.