chapter12:Tell her you have plans

Natalie:

We get to the ice-cream truck and the line is not very long so we wait.

When we finally get to the counter, the nice lady asks what flavours we would like, i turn to Rosetta "Ladies first"

She giggles. "But you're a lady too" she says shaking her head in amusement.

I hold my chest in fake offence, "excuse me but i am a handsome gentleman my lady" i say smirking a bit.

"Sure you are" she says sarcastically and laughs, her smile is so beautiful. "Urm i would like a vanilla ice-cream dipped in chocolate coating, if you have it please"... interesting choice.

"Ofacause i do sweety" the ice-cream vendor says smiling then looks at me.

"A cookies and cream ice-cream, thank you." I say to the ice-cream vendor, she smiles and turns to make our ice-creams.

I look at Rosetta, God she's so short. Her hair sways with the wind in a hypnotic way. I watch as her eye light up and her slightly jumping up and down in excitement like a toddler as she sees the ice-cream bringing her ice-cream over to her.

She takes the ice-cream with a huge smile on her face, "thank you" she says, and looks at her ice-cream in awe. I watch this beautiful sight and i feel my heart tugging and a warm fuzzy feeling takes over me. I can't help but smile at how happy she looks at the sight of a mere ice-cream with so much gentleness and care, i chuckle a bit, at this wonderful and funny sight i am witnessing. She turns to me with a warm, heart melting smile and says "and thank you". I nod my head and take my ice-cream.

I pay the ice-cream vendor and we start walking down the path in the park. I look over ro Rosetta and she looks satisfied with her ice-cream, she eats it with the most happiest look on her face. Her eyes sparkle with glee as she takes a bite of her now hardened chocolate coating on the ice-cream, she giggles as the chocolate cracks and a piece falls to her hand.

I watch her intently as i lick my own ice-cream, it melts in my mouth and i can't help but close my eyes for a second taking in it's creamyness and sweetness, i look over to Rosetta and she looks at me. She smiles while chewing on her chocolate coating oand licks the ice-cream dripping from the top of the chocolate coating.

"Enjoying the ice-cream.?" I ask her, she doesn't answer, she only but smiles and nods her head at a fast pace like a toddler receiving a brabd new teddy bear. "I'm gonna need you to use your words hunny".

I slightly chokes on her ice-cream and clears her throat." Urm yeah. I am enjoying the ice-cream". I chuckle lowly at how flustered she looks.

I spot a nearby bench and lead Rosetta towards it, we sit and stare at the few children playing on the playground. We sit in a comfortable silence, enjoying our ice-creams.

Afeter a few minutes, i look over to Rosetta and she's nearly finished with her ice-cream, i wipe my hands with the tissue that once wrapped my ice-cream, as i have already finished mine.

I analyse her as she takes the last bite of her cone and smiles in satisfaction of the now finished dessert. She licks her plump lips and i watch the bounce after the little contact. She turns to me and smiles, soon after letting out an exhale of satisfaction. She wipes her hands and crumbles the tissue and throws it away in the trash can close to the bench.

"That was amaizing" she says with a huge grin on her face, i notice chocolate on the side of her mouth and feel the urge to wipe it off. I use my thumb to wipe away the chocolate and cant help but lock eyes with her while doing so. I take my thumb and lick it, she stares at me while i do this.

"Taste good" i say after licking my thumb, i watch as she looks taken aback by my previous action. She clears her throat and looks to the playground, i watch her cheecks gain a tinted pinkish, slightly purple colour.