chapter2:a hell of a ride

ROSE

I drag myself out of bed sluggishly. 

What time is it even.??

The things we do for money...

I had always wondered why people look so grumpy and frustated in the morning, but as of now... i finally understand.

I am thinking of moving back to South Africa as i have technically reached my goal...financially that is... but i still feel somewhat... incomplete...??...like there's something missing...

I turn on my bathroom light and turn on my shower, while preping my hair, in order to wash it.

I step into the shower, boy did the water feel so good against my skin. It kinda felt like i was standing under a hot waterfall. I stand there for a while doing nothing, just letting the water run down my body, sending tingles down my spine, as i think of what I'll be wearing today.

After about ten straight minutes of just standing in the middle of the shower, I grab my shampoo and pour a little in my palm, then gently detangle my hair while massaging my scalp.

...

After the relaxing shower. I head straght to the kitchen in only but my towel, i grab my pan and turn on my stove.

I prepare myself breakfast while listening to my favourite RnB songs.

...

It's 9a.m and I've been standing in the middle of the hallway of the company  for nearly 10 minutes now.

'What do i even say when I'm inside'.

The thing is I'm not much of a social butterfly, and at times i can get quite nervous, good thing this hallways are empty.

I have an interview here at this design company. Where they take small, amateur, unknown etc...designers and nature them into big fasion and art icons. I've been dreaming of sharing my designs with the world since i could start writting.

But now i feel like i want to run out of the building and never look back.

...

"Are you going to go inside.??"... as this somewhat deep voice that sounds as though it carries authority and power snaps me out of my daze.

I turn around, and in front of me, a tall black haired woman stands, her jawline, sharp...so masculine and yet it oozes feminine.??. Her eyes hazel in colour, with blue, yellow and ...green.?? Stripes in them. Her skin, looks so smooth, 'i wonder how it would feel on my fingers while i glide my hand on it.' Why am i even thinking about that right now..?? 

She smells of sweet plush rose petals, with a metallic touch to it, the scent intoxicating that i feel my knees buck a little and i stagger trying to hold myself upright. 'How in the world can someone smell so strong and powerful but soft and sensitive all at the same time.??'.

She wears a tight fitted dress shirt, that hugs her frame and doesn't fail to show of her toned muscles underneath. Her breasts standing firm and proud. I feel my head spin a little.

I get no chance to finish staring as the voice cuts through my thoughts once more. "See anything you like pumpkin.??"... i feel my heart drum harder against my chest at the pet name.

'What is happening to me.??'...

"Urmm...uh i-uh you-...shit uhm sorry urm... i was just...-Slow down love, just breath and start over.." she cuts off my stuttering.

"Urm yes i was just about to go inside" i say, a bit surprised at how firmly i said that, not stuttering even once.

"Okay beautiful, don't keep me waiting next time, and you should try to not be this obvious when staring"... she whispers the last part.

'Wait what.?? Keep her waiting.??.'

"Yes, you are late sweety. Are you not Rosetta Olive??" She raises a brow.

'Did i just say that out loud.??'

She lets out the most beautiful sound i had ever heard in my whole miserly lifetime. She chuckles, throwing her head back and holding her stomach as if her guts were about to pop out any second.

"Aren't you just a cupcake... yeah pumpkin you said that out loud... and yes... You kept ME waiting, i believe that i am the owner of this company last time i checked..."

"Oh!... oohhh... shoot. Sorry i just i wasn't expecting to meet you like this... and i thought i was supposed to get interviewed by your assistant..."

"Oh i see... well how were you expecting to meet me then love.??" She said almost like a whisper all while leaning dangerously close to my face giving me an exceptional view of her cleavage (sports bras can create cleavage.?? Or is it the muscles...whatever it is...it's getting my attention) under her shirt that had the first three buttons unbuttoned.

"Well i hadn't thought of that yet..."i say realising how stupid that sounds.

"I see..." is all she says before opening her office door,that we've been standing in front of for nearly fifteen minutes now, and motions for me to get inside and tells me to take a seat.

I do as instructed and scurry in and sit in the chair in front of her wooden desk.

She walks oh so elegantly to her office chair behind her desk, making sure to sway her hips in the most eye catching manner that you could not help but stare. I visibly gulp at this. And she sits ever so pridefully in her tall leather chair.

Oh this is gonna be a hell of a ride...

HER SWEET CRIES. GXG.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें