•||Bonus 3:- Kaya And Ayas ||•

Start from the beginning

"You don't know. " He teased moving his face towards her light pink one, which made her widen her eyes in realization and in a moment a giggle escaped her lips making him laugh with her.

"Stop teasing me, I am your wife' she stated trying to control her laughs acting like a crude person which made her giggle more throwing her head on the pillow back and laughing heartedly. Ayas smiled warmly looking at his wife, her laughs were the most enduring sound he ever heard in his whole life.

"There's a feast tonight in your honour, I want you to take a bath, eat something, take a rest and then join me in the feast as my wife," He said pressing his lips lovingly on her forehead. She nodded her head obediently like a kid happy about the fact that he would be there with her.

🦋🦋🦋

The feast was a grand gathering with thousands of individuals gathering in the hall to celebrate the reunion of the padishah. Gifts were brought in from different countries and parts of the world to please and congratulate the new king and queen of Persia.

Kaya occasionally stole glances of Neera who smiled reassuringly at her every time someone came to wish her for the wedding. She was tired and the pale expression on her face indicated she wanted rest.

The lady who appeared like a royal to her earlier was one of the high-ranked warrior wives of the general who was in charge of making her feel comfortable and at home. Her name was Resham, she also happened to be the maternal sister of her husband. Kaya found her caring and nice but she had her guard up, just as her sister-in-laws had taught her. She was all alone in a foreign nation where she had to make her own.

Remember always, there will be people who will want to take you down, kill you, blame you, and sometimes even your husband would be helpless, you don't want yourself to be in that position, and for that, you have to be the queen—the queen of your husband's heart to the queen of your people's heart. The woman who rules hearts is safer and more powerful than every other individual in an empire, and you kaya jijisa have to be a powerful ruler—the first of her name.

Tanirika had told her when she was leaving her country.

Kaya thanked the goddess the moment she heard she could retire to her chambers. She was grateful for that news. Her legs have frozen in her place while her back ached in displeasure. She desperately desired a back massage. Hopefully, someone could give it to her.

Kaya discreetly looked at Neera, ushering her to follow her out. Neera laughed silently taking her daughter in her arms and following the Queen of Persia to her chambers.

The moment kaya entered the room, she huffed a sigh of relief laying flat on the comforter lying in her chambers. She was worn out of smiling and sitting around thousands of people whom she was not familiar with. It was exhausting. The journey has already lagged her out and now meeting people has given rise to tremendous pain in her back.

"Kaya" A soft voice called her out making a grin appear on her face. Neera stood a few feet away from her lying self with her daughter gurgling in her arms. Kaya was awed looking at the beautiful girl in her friend's arms. She loved babies.

"Parisa, " Kaya called out getting up from her seat, making the little girl snap her head towards the person who called her name. Neera chuckled when kaya took her daughter from her arms. Parisa being a well-behaved baby silently went into the arms of the queen of Persia, sucking on her chubby thumb slowly.

"Now that there's a baby you forgot about me?" Neera complained to her friend who shook her head throwing her one free arm around her friend.

"I expected you to grace me with your presence when I came here, but you were absent. " Kaya said placing a kiss on Parisa's cheek they sighed placing their heads on Kaya's shoulder. She dipped her face in her neck, playing with the fabric kaya was wearing.