•||44- Master Loki ||•

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous chapter

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. Please make the votes cross 100.

The text in italic is a flashback.

"She has locked herself in that tent since last 9 days

"She has locked herself in that tent since last 9 days. This is getting out of hand, you stupid young man."

"She is mourning her father. "
The old twitched in dismay. He was not happening with his surroundings. They were supposed to travel towards their destination few days ago. Time was slipping from their hands.

"This is not easy for her. It will be easy for us but for her it's not. And you both didn't thought about your stupid plan before kidnapping both of us" Meglos snapped. The old man rolled his eyes, he was so done with this conversation. This stupid man complained about his kidnapping every second he got.

"Can you stop whining like a kid, Meglos" Meglos glared at the man, the stupid man he called friend.

"My head still hurts. What on earth you put in that smoke. "

"It has been 9 days. The effect of the smoke is over. Shut your mouth and try to talk to that annoying princess"

"OH! Now I should talk to her. Weren't you the one to tell her that her father is dead and you guys need her to fulfill your selfish desires" He ranted in vexation.

"Shut up boy, you don't understand anything. We have crossed many obstacles to get here. If one thing goes wrong then thousands of lives will be effected. She needs to understand the severity of this moment. "

"I will talk to her" Meglos looked at his friend who dashed out of the room.

"Well may heavens bless you, dear loki" He muttered.

The old man followed loki not before throwing a glare at meglos.

The tent standing in the middle of the military cult appeared deserted. The air surrounding the tent was tensed. The wind blew harshly reminding the emptiness of the soul who left this earth. One can easily understand that the sorrow descending from the heart of a daughter. The brass lamp illuminating outside the tent itself looked lost in darkness. There was a beauty in the night but the satisfaction and calmness was long lost. This was same story since last 9 days.

RANISA ~ The Reign Of  A QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara