•||8-Rakasa||•

Phool se khusboo khafa khafa hai gulshan meinChupa hai koi ranj fiza ki chilman meinSare sehmein nazare hainSoye soye vaqt ke dhare hainAur dil mein koi khoye si baatein gainKehne ko jashn-e-bahaara hai, ishq yeh dekhke hairan hai

Chupa hai koi ranj fiza ki chilman mein
Sare sehmein nazare hain
Soye soye vaqt ke dhare hain
Aur dil mein koi khoye si baatein gain
Kehne ko jashn-e-bahaara hai, ishq yeh dekhke hairan hai.

(Fragrance upstages the flowers in the garden
Hidden in the veil of nature is a touch of sorrow
The world around us is mellow, time is slumbering
Lost and forgotten memories fill my heart
People may imagine spring is here, love wonder to itself)

NOTE:-THE CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED. ITS THE FIRST DRAFT.

"My king, there are reports from the northern region from commander kashyuk, he has noticed some malpractices in the village of balagarh

"My king, there are reports from the northern region from commander kashyuk, he has noticed some malpractices in the village of balagarh. There are still some loopholes in the whole story. Commander kashyuk has extended his stay in the village"  one of his royal subjects informed him.

"Hmm, I want the reports in my chambers I will check it once we end today's session. " He replied sitting like a king he was on the throne.

"The King of asaka has crossed the three-fourth journey from asaka to rakshatra, he is predicted to reach the kingdom in two days. "

"Inform the princess of Asaka about the whereabouts of her father. Announce in the pearl quarters that the treaty will be signed between Asaka and rakshatra. Send the stamped letter to every kingdom who is willing to join the treaty. There reply must reach back to rakshatra once the king of asaka reaches here. And also make a list of kingdoms who oppose this treaty. The marriage arrangement will be discussed when the king of asaka arrives. "

The court attendee nodded taking his exit from the court after bowing down to his king.

"The revenue and task minister has requested a private meeting with you my king"

"Tell him to meet me tomorrow with the daily update and records of this month. I want him to meet him tomorrow morning. " he nodded.

"Anything else?"  After the court fell silent, he stood up making his exit from the court while everyone stood bowing down to their king.