•||31- The Queen's Court||•

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance. Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. I am grateful to you all.

I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game
-Arcade
(Duncan Laurence)

I've spent all of the love I savedWe were always a losing gameSmall-town boy in a big arcadeI got addicted to a losing game-Arcade(Duncan Laurence)

"I don't understand if Draupadi knew that her whole lineage, her sons will die then why didn't she stopped the war"

A irritated a meglos fired his question at Tanirika who was busy stitching the royal flag. The needle pierced between the thread folds blocking two threads lines to meet, it created a new life for another thread who joined the family of the other two threads. She smirked a little lifting her gaze.

"Tani, I dont understand "

"Oh well, meglos because your brain function a little slow " She shrugged resuming her stitching.

Meglos snorted in dismay hitting his head in the pillow hard, he was lying on a different side of the hall on the ground while tanirika recited the popular ethnic stories to him. She was hitting at a distance from him on the wooden little chair sun rays hitting her beautiful face.

"Not you bullying me like everyone else. " He complained making her chuckle in rapture.

"Krishna told Draupadi that to save the world and start a new phase of love and respect sacrifices occur. To achieve dharma one has to undergo many examinations and lose many things even though you are right this is life's rule. "

"That was a little unfair dont you think? "

"Why do you say that?"

"Draupadi was molested in front of a whole court filled with exceptionally powerful warriors, she had five husbands, people always questioned her character but she lost everything on every step of her life why? "

Meglos asked Tanirika his face held an expression of sadness and curiosity.

"Mahabharata was the rough model of the future, A women will always need to protect herself, she had five husbands but none of them saved her. She saved her husbands by marrying them all and not breaking their mother's order but it was she who suffered as people called her names. It's always the woman who suffers in life the most, she brings life, marries a man, births a child carries out various tasks but her actions are more blamed than anyone else's. Draupadi was one of the strongest women to ever exist on this earth. The people who blame her are cowards who can't stand a strong woman. "