•||7-House arrest||•

Thank you so much for voting on the previous chapter

Thank you so much for voting on the previous chapter. After updating for four months I thought I will get only 4 or 5 votes. But it hit 27. And the number of messages and comments I got. I was so overwhelmed thank you so much.  I love you all.

The chapter is not edited. It's the first draft.

"Achyut is the royal advisor of the kingdom of rakshatra he was mentioned in the chapter called the illusion. "

The cult of horses surrounded the Bullock cart like a predator surrounds its prey

The cult of horses surrounded the Bullock cart like a predator surrounds its prey. The sun was all ready to come out of its home while the moon struggled to keep its shining. It was still dark but the gleaming was enough to examine the people standing in front of them.

The three other women stood clutching the wooden supporter of the Bullock cart trying to comprehend the situation in front of them. Lekha stood firmly behind tanirika while the Bullock cart owner ran over to the head of the group who sat on the horses. The man bowed down and started muttering a plea of forgiveness. The man sitting on the horse was not a foreigner, his brown skin long black hairs and red turban were the sign of him being a citizen of the hind. His broad shoulders, tall frame and long face shone proudly in the little light. The victory of finding tanirika was visible on his face.

He got down from the horse signalling the soldiers to hold the border. He fastened the hold of his sword around his waist and walked towards the cart. Tanirika stood straight in front of like, no traces of fear lurking on her face. She held high like a royal and hand holding the dagger in its place. One wrong move and she will kill the man.

Surprisingly, the man bowed in front of her, making the three women gasp from her back. She moved her veil from her nose to the forehead looking straight into the soldier's eyes.

"The royal advisor of rakshatra pays his respect to the princess of Asaka." He smiled proudly looking at the royal princess. Tanirka held her hands together and nodded her head at his greeting.