•||21-Dancing with lust||•

Meri khuli khuli laton ko suljhaaye Tu apni ungliyon se main to hoon isi khwaahish mein Sardi ki raaton mein hum soye rahe ek chaadar meinHum dono tanha ho, na koi bhi rahe is ghar me inZara zara bahekta hai, mahekta hai

Tu apni ungliyon se main to hoon isi khwaahish mein
Sardi ki raaton mein hum soye rahe ek chaadar mein
Hum dono tanha ho, na koi bhi rahe is ghar me in
Zara zara bahekta hai, mahekta hai

⚠EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT ⚠️

🕯You have been warned.🕯

She stared at him shamelessly, caressing every inch of his heavenly sculpted body through her naked eyes

She stared at him shamelessly, caressing every inch of his heavenly sculpted body through her naked eyes. The wind blew gleamingly around her, her veil floating in its muse but her heart beating in his muse. She was like a puppet standing near the pillar peaking discreetly at the man in his glory, his movements were inked with the buds of sweats and look of determination as he practised different techniques of sword fighting. She raked over his every curve, right from the well-built muscles covering her arms to the chest line which ended just above his groin. A valley accompanying the sweet buds to fall like a waterfall rested on his chest as his muscles grew under the moonlight. His faint white skin complimented the moonlight fitting like a lost piece of the puzzle in the maze.

She turned back tearing her eyes away from his deadly glory which made an angel taint with lust. Lust swirled like a heated iron metal into her core, making her shift uncomfortably on her toes. The new feeling evoked many unfamiliar emotions in her body, embarking on a new journey. A journey of a true woman. She was walking towards a new path, the path of intimacy. Intimacy was something scared, precious to a woman where she gives her everything to a man whom she trusts. With skin to skin contact, it's a union of two souls, not a corpse laying down to satisfy another.

She walked back into his chambers unable to control the deserve swirling in her innocent mind. He was a devil whose presence was enough to taint her every innocent thought. She wanted his rough hands to caress and cherish every inch of her body while his mouth collided with her, emotions raging war in between them. Exertion rubbed over her face which she unconsciously wiped away. Disliking the layer of wet residue on her skin she walked towards the left area of his chambers where the bathing chambers laid. She crouched down near the pool which was filled with warm water, resting quietly waiting for its master to use it. She sighed moving her fingertips in the water, breaking the rested state of the pool creating a little disturbance of silence with her finger lids. She chuckled looking at the little waves created by her stupid little act.