•||37- Risk of hope||•

Main chheti chheti lawaan tere naal laini aanSamay da taan bhora vi yakeen koyi naTere naalo challiye haseen koyi naTaare chann ambar zameen koyi na

Samay da taan bhora vi yakeen koyi na
Tere naalo challiye haseen koyi na
Taare chann ambar zameen koyi na

*THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED*

Kamayani Village, Northern region Rakshatra

Kaya was surprised when her mother suddenly proposed the idea of accepting the royal letter of job offer. Kaya knew her mother loved her a lot and many times she gave in to fulfilling her daughter's wishes but sometimes nothing could persuade her mother. It felt like her mother was scared about something. Her mother had some fears and one of the fears she knew very well was losing her only daughter, Kaya.

Kaya smiled at Anamika who sat beside her blabbering some stuff about her maternal uncle who works in the palace. They were right now sitting in a bull cart travelling to the palace along with saya and Anamika's big brother. Anamika's brother was interested in joining the army and their uncle was going to make sure that he joins.

Anamika and her brother were least bothered about their jobs, unlike kaya who was scared of visiting the palace.

What if the Queen doesn't approve of her?

What if they sent her back?

Anamika and her brother had their uncle but kaya had no one who could help her and her mother in the palace. She had no relatives to make work easier for her.

Saya on the other hand was scared of the consequences of her this step. Various scenarios were raised in her head making her shiver in fear. When she ran away years ago she made sure she was well hidden for the sake of her daughter. She never tried to contact anyone or hear anything about the palace. There were many enemies and the thought of them touching their daughter scared her more. Now she was walking straight in the lion's den or straight in the arms of hope she gave up years ago.

She never wanted anyone to steal the innocent life of her beautiful daughter just how she got it stolen. She never wanted kaya to experience the little amount of pain that she went through. She never wanted her daughter to suffer through it. Kaya was the only reason she was alive. The only reason she was holding the hope of Palasha returning. The hope of seeing her son, holding him in her arms again.