||20-Dear loki||

Chadha jo mujhpe suroor haiAsar tera yeh zaroor haiTeri nazar ka kasoor haiDilbar dilbar

Asar tera yeh zaroor hai
Teri nazar ka kasoor hai
Dilbar dilbar...
Aa paas aa tu kyun door hai
Yeh ishq ka jo fitoor hai
Nashe mein dil tere choor hai
Dilbar Dilbar...

Aa paas aa tu kyun door haiYeh ishq ka jo fitoor haiNashe mein dil tere choor haiDilbar Dilbar

The princess stood near the curtains near the balcony of her chambers. She stared at he servants hustling and carrying their works out as the sun as all ready to allow the moon took over the sky. Her maids were busy in lighting and filling the lamps with oil, preparing the intake of light in her chambers. A black shawl was draped around her arms protecting her sensitive skin from the chills of air. She sighed gripping the railing of the balcony, sadness leaping through her eyelashes.

It's been six days since she walked into the death trap in the illusion of her ego. She and her husband were not on talking terms he was angry at her and she was so sick to walk into his chambers and initiate conversations. She was guilty and sad to see him mad over her. But it was her fault this time, she was so blinded by her evil emotions that she allowed a vile woman to invade her mind.

"Tani, Commander Loki will be leaving the palace in few minutes."

Tanika nodded at her lady in waiting, adjusting the shawl on her shoulders she walked out of the balcony towards her chambers. She picked the silver intricate rectangular box in her hands before walking towards the place where the commander stood. She was nervous to walk into the room filled with commander Loki and his friends which included her husband. According to Rakasa and Lekha the king always visited her when she was fast asleep, well she knew it too. These past few days were hectic for him, there was a poisonous trap laid by another king for him which got his queen into his folds. With the construction of the new dam and drainage system, he was busy smoothening the treaty of the 34 kingdoms. With all the commotion he made sure to check on her but they never talked the medicine kept her in a deep slumber while the anger added the fuel to the silence.

It was the first time in the past few days she was walking out of her chambers, Her body was physically unfit to carry out physical work which also included walking. Many times she wanted to defy and walk around the palace but the angry face of her husband challenged her. She didn't want to make him madder. She was ashamed of herself for behaving like that. Commander Loki visited her twice during her illness, making her know the stiff and barbaric man more. Just like her husband and melons, the read haired man also loved to hide his scars under his snarky and judicious personality. She didnt judge him it was his journey, his story to tell and not everyone is born in flowers some fall into the thorns too.