•||63- Unul Carajos||•

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous chapter

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. Thank you for giving this book a chance.

I love you guys ❤

Zravasaya gasped looking at his wife standing among the trees, his widened eyes drank the whole situation in like a thirsty crow

"Tanirika" He forced a calm sentence making her turn around. She smiled broadly blowing her hair back with a wave of her hands she motioned one of the men to  go away as Zravasaya walked towards her.

"What is this?" He asked pointing his finger at the number of carts filled with freshly plucked apples. There were various men packing the carts as the trees appeared like a widow without no apples hanging on them. That scene practically sucked all the air out of his body.

Tanirika smiled, her eyes wide as she laughed lightly before replying to me.

"Oh I thought what will these apples do by just hanging there so I plucked all of them. These carts will be distributed to the people of Rakshatra as a gift from their king. How generous of you!!!!" Her lips curved upwards, forming a mischievous smile that betrayed the underlying sarcasm. Her eyes sparkled with playful mischief as she unleashed her witticisms, the words dripping with ironic charm. It was a smile that invited you to participate in the dance of verbal repartee, a subtle invitation to engage in a battle of wits.

Zravasaya pursed his lips calming his frustration clearly understanding his wife was playing with him in the most sadistic way. She had made him witness his worst nightmare in broad daylight.

He looked around at the workers working silently. Some of them were climbing high axing the branches which were grown up, they were cutting the trees. And some where busy in pouring bottles of liquor to the roots. What in the hell was going on ?

He felt his heart popping out when his brain took him to a deadly conclusion. She was going to burn it.

"Why are you watering alcohol to my trees?" He said grabbing one of the bottles from the worker and smelling it.