•||36- Vallika, Princess of Vidarbha||•

Krodh Ke Bhujh Ko, Mann Pe Utaaye, Kaahe Chaltha Hai PraaniKshama Jo Shathru Ko Bhi Karde, Wahi Muqt Hai, Wahi GyaniSamay Ka Pahiya Chaltha Hai, Din Daltha Hai, Raat Aathi HaiRaat Mein Jab Ek Chota Sa, Nanha Sa Deepak Jaltha Hai,

Kshama Jo Shathru Ko Bhi Karde, Wahi Muqt Hai, Wahi Gyani
Samay Ka Pahiya Chaltha Hai, Din Daltha Hai, Raat Aathi Hai
Raat Mein Jab Ek Chota Sa, Nanha Sa Deepak Jaltha Hai,

(Why do you walk with the weight of anger on your heart O fellow
He is free and intelligent who forgives even his enemy
The wheel of time turns on, the day passes by, and the night arrives
When a small and tiny lamp burns in the night)

- Samay ka pahiya

120 VOTES TILL NEXT UPDATE! ❤

Meglos walked past Zravasaya who gave him an evil eye

Meglos walked past Zravasaya who gave him an evil eye. He didn't care what Zravasaya thought about him, he was beyond annoyed right now. And Zravasaya knew him. He was annoyed by himself most of it. He had chained his devil the most since he saw the girl for the first time but she just messed with his mind. Every time he thought to push her away and forget her she was in front of his eyes.

Like an animal hunting for its prey, he
wanted to hunt her.

"What is going on meglos? " Zravasaya seethed in anger kicking one of the canvas lying on the floor aside.

"Careful, Those are still incomplete " Meglos pointed at the canvas kicked by Zravasaya. He moved towards the left section of his chamber where a massive amount of wine and drinks were lauded in the wall cupboard.

He picked the golden wine goblet in his hand, kept it on the counter wall before picking the finest wine he needed to savour.

"Do you need one? " He asked the king without turning around and gulping the whole drink in one go. His eyebrows screeched as the wine burnt his whole throat distracting his aroused body from the clutches of an innocent angel.

"I am not horny. I don't need alcohol to keep my shit in my pants "

"Oh! Oh! It's been ages since you used those vulgar words Vasaya. I missed you " Meglos smirked looking at zravasaya, tilting the down tip of the glass among his fingers.