•||Bonus 3:- Kaya And Ayas ||•

Start from the beginning

"Padishah" The woman bowed slightly smiling at the man and then at the queen before making her exit. With just a bow he diverted his whole attention to the queen of his heart.

"You gave me a heart attack! Do you know how scared I was, noore'chesme " He worrisomely states moving towards the bed. She drank his appearance in the time he walked towards her. His dishevelled hair which was the outcome of him removing his crown in a rush fell unevenely on his forehead while some on the shoulder. His shoulder length always attracted her, he looked graciously gorgeous when his curls dangled on his shoulder.

Goodness how it will feel when he rubs his nose on her naked skin, she thought shamelessly. Blaming her sisters-in-law for these thoughts, she smiled softly at her husband. Who held nothing but love and care in his eyes.

"you look handsome" she whispered feeling him close to her, he shook his head while taking a seat beside her. His large rough hands held her soft white ones delicately as if a little pressure would break her.

He brought her knuckles to his rough lips slowly placing two kisses on them, his eyes shone back to her who held a light blush on her cheeks. Her swan white skin did no help in hiding that his proximity affected her to levels.

"You look heavenly gorgeous crafted as mine" he stated making her smile softly at him. Ushering her near him, he embraced her sideways holding his beloved close to his heart, the king of Persia felt peace.

"I have dreamt of this position right on this bed numerous times. " He said playing with her fingers a smile resting on his face.

"with me or someone else?" she teased pursing her lips at him. Her husband frowned at her making her giggle in response.

"with you, of course, you want me to be with someone else. That can happen though, you know there are - " he was ranting which made her uneasy. She placed her palm on his rough lips making him smile secretly at her. A jealous angry expression appeared on her face. She was unhappy. The thought of him being with someone else made her stomach churn.

"I did not cross seven rivers to cry in one of your rooms, while you kept marrying women of different nations or having whores to please you. I will gladly go back to my brothers, I even know how to ride a horse now. " She said folding her hands on her chest, pushing her breasts intentionally up.

"you puked the whole journey while sitting comfortably in your carrier and travelling on a horse would be comfortable for you, my dear wife?" He was now removing his overcoat and getting comfortable on the bed beside her.

"I would prefer to puke the whole journey while riding on a horse than stay with a man who will have me as one of his women" she fired back, kaya would have doubted herself if this was her older self, but with the learnings, she received from her kingdom, hind. This version of her was fierce and courageous something she hid inside her.

"I only have these god-given eyes, body, and heart for only one woman, my woman and that's you, my nooré chesme. And I will close these with only one woman by my side and that's you and you only. " He whispered holding her face in his large hands, urging her to look into his eyes.

"I apologize I started this pathetic disclosure and got things heated up when we should be talking about other things that newly married couples talk about!" she whispered taking his hands in hers. A smirk formed on his lips hearing the couple talks she referred to.

"And what do married couples talk about?" he asked her a teasing hint evident in his voice. She felt her insides burn in heat when his words hit her ears.

"How would I know? I am married for the first time!" she retorted puffing her cheeks in and out. It appeared she was trying to control her blush, which she failed miserably.