~ 10. 04 ~

I fucking hate that guy!

Let's just hope that he leaves, but that would mean Hyun-su would leave too. Would he really leave this place? Does he really trust this guy so much after just knowing him?

I was so lost in my own head that I didn't notice the broken inhaler lying on the floor until I tripped over it landing on the ground.

"Fuck." I mutter rubbing my lower back.

Standing up groaning I took the broken thing from the ground looking confused at it.

Who needs an inhaler?

"Where did you get that?" I turned around and saw Sang-wook standing there.

"It was just laying he.." Before I could finish he grabbed it out of my hands looking at it.

"Is it yours? It's kind of useless if you smoke and need to use one you know."

Slowly he shook his head before muttering something.

"Yu-ri."

Before I could say something he ran to somewhere.

"Hey, wait!" I ran after him not having a good feeling about this.

I came to a stop when I saw Yu-ri lying on the ground breathing hard with Sang-wook hovering above her.

"Yu-ri!" I kneel next to her.

"Do you have another inhaler?" I ask only for her to shake her head.

"She needs another now!" Sang-wook said picking her up.

"I don't think there is one in this building," I answer seeing him put her on his back.

"Then we need to find one outside." I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"There is a pharmacy not too far from here! If we go with the car we will be there in a few minutes!" I explained.

Sang-wook just nodded his head before he began to run with me behind him. We made a quick stop at the security room and I quickly picked up a car key from a car we knew that was close outside and worked.

It would have been used for another supply run in the future, but I think we can use it for now.

"Come on!" I yelled showing him the key.

The people who we pass look at us confused, but for now, we just have to ignore them.

"The car is just out...." Before I could finish my sentence something smacked into us making all three of us fly backward to the ground.

I landed with a loud thud before rolling a few feet further.

What the hell was that?!

A foot pushed on my stomach making me roll on my back. My eyes look up seeing Ui-myeong.