~ 4. 01 ~

"Survivors in the building

"Survivors in the building."

I stopped playing with the hem of my dress when a familiar voice came through the speakers.

"Take any food, medicine, and weapons you have and come to the first floor."

By now everyone had stopped doing what they did and was looking up at the speakers.

"The first floor is quite safe for now and it will be safer to stay together."

So there are more survivors there. It didn't surprise me at all. This whole building has been too silent for people to be in the rooms.

"We survivors must stick together. Please come down."

There was another word said, but it was quickly cut off by a beeping noise before it was completely silent.

I looked around and saw everybody thinking about what we would do now. We can't just sit here and wait to die.

Quickly I stood up and began to walk to the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" I hear Ji-su ask from behind me.

"Going downstairs," I answer turning around with one of my shoes in my hands.

"Are you crazy?" Mister Han asked making his way toward me.

"We have to try. It's either that or stay here, but I don't think we will last very long with the food we have." I said putting on my shoes.

To me, it sounds like Eun-hyuk. I hope he's safe together with Eun-yu. I wonder if there will be other people coming to the first floor. But is that even a good thing? Normally I would say we're are better in numbers, but with what is happening right now, not so much.

We don't know who will be infected next and how fast they will change. I just hope that someone downstairs knows more about this than us and has a plan.

They all looked at me for a second when I stood back up from putting on my shoes.

"What? I'm right." I started taking the belt and my axe off the floor.

"I'll come with you!" Ji-su said standing up ready to grab her stuff.

At least I won't be alone, I rather have someone with me if I met a monster on the way down.

"You two can't go down alone, I'll come too," Jae-heon said standing up with his sword ready in hand.

They put on their shoes ready to out with me.

"You can't trust that announcement." Mister Han objected from behind me.

I turned around and saw the rest of the group staring at us.

"Will you really be okay?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Don't worry I think I recognize the person who made the announcement. If it's really him we are going to be fine." I explain with a small smile hoping to reassure him that we are going to be okay.