~8. 01~

I was sitting against the piler in the underground garage watching Mister Han inspect the car for the very last time before Hyun-su, Sang-wook, and Yu-ri would go outside

I was trying to keep my mind under control and not think about the worst-case scenarios. Ji-su and Eun-hyuk have decided to do the surgery, but they needed supplies for it.

That's why Yu-ri volunteered to come with the guys. She is the only other person who knows what we need to perform surgery safely. I'm just scared something will go wrong and we are going to lose someone.

But we can't wait to do this any longer.

Ji-su needs the surgery now or she will die no matter what.

My eyes looked up from my hands when I saw someone passing me. I watched as Sang-wook and Yu-ri began to make their way to the car ready to go out there.

I jumped up when Hyun-su came walking towards me.

"Are you sure about this? I can go and you can stay here to look after everyone." I blurted out.

I wish I could convince him to stay here instead, but he didn't want to it the first few times I asked him. He shook his head adjusting the strap of his backpack.

"No, you need to stay." I nodded my head knowing I couldn't change his mind.

Together we walked to the car in silence. I was just so scared that it would be the last time I would see him.

Before he could get in I grabbed his wrist.

"Hyun-su." He turned towards me with a confused look on his face.

Pressing my lips together I was debating what I should say to him. Before I could stop myself I pulled him a little forward and planted my lips on his cheek. I let them stay there for a second before pulling away a little and whispering.

"Be safe and come back, please."

When I pulled back a shocked expression was placed on his face. I thought that he would just stand there and look at me, but after a few seconds, he managed to get out.

"I....I will. And you stay somewhere safe, please." A small smile came to my face before I nodded my head.

I let go of his wrist before turning around to walk away. In doing so I almost bumped into Eun-hyuk who was standing right behind me.

I didn't want to stay there and see them leave so I just ignored him and began to make my way back up. I just hope that they come back safe.

Promising Hyun-su that I would stay at a safe place I made my way to Ji-su or the area where she would be operated.

She asked me if I could stay with her when it happened and I didn't want to let her down. When I arrived there everyone was already busy prepping everything.