~ 5. 01 ~

"Mi-na!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Mi-na!"

I had just walked out of the restroom when Ji-su yelled my name from behind me. Her arms wrapped around me the moment she stood in front of me.

"I'm so happy you are alright."

I patted her back saying.

"Don't worry I'm fine."

She pulled away scanning my body up and down.

"Your ankle?"

I look down at it before looking back at her.

"It's the only injury I have from the fall."

"You were so lucky that you landed on Hyun-su. If it wasn't for him you would be dead!" She responded.

"Speaking of Hyun-su. Have you seen him? I haven't seen him around here. I want to thank him for what he did." I explained while looking around to see if he would walk by or something.

"Nobody has told you?"

Completely confused I shook my head.

"There was a voting. The residents had to vote if he could stay here or if they would throw him out. Because he was infected." My mouth when open ready to argue back when she stopped me.

"Calm down. He could stay." I let out a sigh of relief while running a hand through my hair.

"So where is he?"

"He's locked up." She said hesitantly to see what my reaction would be.

"What! Why?!" I fumed balding my hands into a fist.

"He's still infected. They said he could still turn into a monster. It was too big of a risk." I poke my tongue against my cheek trying to calm myself down.

"Who's idea was it?"

"Eun-hyuk. He kind of runs things around here now." Of course.

Without saying anything else to Ji-su I limp toward the security office. I didn't bother to knock and just slammed the door open. He was sitting in front of the monitors but turned around when I slammed the door against the wall.

"You locked him up?!" I hissed walking closer to him.

Calmly he looked at me before answering.

"It's for our safety. We don't know if he still will change or not." I shook my head.

"He won't. Besides he isn't dangerous. He already saved my life twice and saved two kids. Does that sound like something a monster would do?!"

Eun-hyuk let out a sigh.

"We can't risk him changing in the middle of us. I'm sorry we can't let him run free."

frowning my brows I shook my head.