~ 7. 04 ~

I was debating just waiting until Ji-su would come and get me in the morning, but honestly, I couldn't sleep anymore

I just need to see if Hyun-su's asleep or not. If he's asleep I'll just come back. It was easier for me to stand up this time around.

My body has healed more in the few hours that have gone by, but I still felt them. I'm happy that I could convince Ji-su to go sleep with the others.

It would be impossible to sneak out if she was here. Just like she said the door wasn't locked.

I opened the door fully but froze completely when I saw Hyun-su sitting against the wall next to the door.

He looked just as shocked as me. His big puppy eyes looked up at me from the ground.

"Hyun-su," I whisper letting go of the door.

He stood up breaking eye contact with me.

"Why are you sitting here? Shouldn't you be asleep?" I asked with my voice low hoping nobody could hear me.

It's not like people hang out here in the back of the building.

"I...I wanted to make sure you were okay." My eyes scanned his frame, not sure if he meant it or if they told him to guard me.

"I didn't think you would want to be around me?" I admitted wrapping my arms around me.

It was chilly out here and the holes in my dress made it more cold. A confused look came on his face when he looked back up.

"What do you mean?"

Even after everything they are still forcing him to do stuff.

"It's okay Hyun-su you can go. You don't need to guard me. Tell Eun-hyuk he can just lock the door next time."

I turned back around closing the door behind me. I can't believe Ji-su lied. They are afraid of me and Hyun-su is dragged into this.

He hates me and they are making him be around me.

I was about to sit back down when the door opened behind me. When I turned around I saw Hyun-su coming in closing the door behind him.

"Hyun-su go. For the first time you are not locked up here, so go. I don't need a guard. I had hoped that they would stop making you do their dirty work." I explained getting more annoyed.

He shook his head.

"They didn't make me do anything."

A frown came on my face.

"Why are you here then? If I was you I would stay away from this place. From me." I whispered the last part, but he still heard it.

"Why would I stay away from you?" He asked taking a step closer.

"Hyun-su you don't need to pretend you aren't mad with me. Hell if I was you I would hate me and wish I would rot away in here." He still looked confused but still shook his head.

"No, I'm not mad." I let out a sigh of frustration turning away from him.

"Hyun-su, please for once do what you want and don't do things to please others. If you are mad at me just say it! You don't need to keep the peace between us. If you're mad at me just say it and I'll stay away from you."My voice broke at the end.

I didn't want him to be mad at me. I wanted to say I was sorry and hoped he would just say hey to me when he saw me in the building after what I had done, but if he's mad and just wants to ignore me I will accept that.

It was silent for a while.

I could hear him breathing behind me, but he didn't utter a word. I was hoping he would leave soon because it was getting harder to keep the tears in.

I thought he would walk out of the room when I heard him move, but to my surprise, a hand grabbed my shoulder gently.

I turned around and came face to face with him. It was the first time I was this close to him without me taking care of his wounds. His eyes scanned my face taking it in before speaking up.

"I'm not mad at you." I opened my mouth to say something, but he was faster to say something.

"Ji-su told me that Eun-hyuk made you keep it a secret. I also know that you fought him every moment you could when he sent me upstairs. I always saw you argue with him when I would go upstairs."

It was like a daily thing. Eun-hyuk would send him upstairs, I would fight with him to make me go too or to give Hyun-su a break.

"That doesn't excuse the fact that you were locked up here and used like a dog while I was free to walk around. I should have said something at least to you! I hated how you were locked up here!" I was so angry at myself for just doing nothing.

"God I'm so stupid and weak! I could have helped and you would be less injured! Maybe if I just have followed you upstairs I could have helped you without Eun-hyuk knowing!" By now tears were streaming down my face.

All the emotions I have been holding back the past couple of weeks came floating out.

"Mi-na."

I shook my head bringing my hands to my hair.

"I'm always doing things wrong. I should have been more stronger!" I sobbed.

Before I could say something else Hyun-su grabbed me to bring me into his embrace. A part of me wanted to pull away, but I didn't have the strength to fight. The only thing I did was grab the back of Hyun-su's sweater tightly in my hands while more sobs left my mouth.

I think Hyun-su surprised himself when he grabbed me because, for a few seconds, he just stood there stiff not knowing what to do next before one of his hands went to the back of my head stroking my hair, and the other wrapped securely around my waist.

"I'm sorry," I whispered a few times, but the only thing he did was pull me closer.

                  —————————————————-

They are getting closer....... Hyun-su is beginning to let Mi-na touch him longer and even hugging her ^^. But it's Sweet Home so things can go to shit any second.